CHAPTER 1 - BLUSH

"Raavi !" , Maasi called as soon as the clock hit 8:00.

Few minutes later a voice came from upstairs "Yes Maasi , I'm awake !"

"Get ready fast or you'll be late for your college !" Maasi said.

30 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.....

Raavi came from upstairs wearing a black & white striped crop - top and black jeans with a high ponytail. She was looking simple yet marvellous in that attire.

"I'm leaving !" Raavi said loudly.

"Wait Raavi ! You didn't had your breakfast." Anita said.

"I'll be late ! I'll eat something from the canteen" Raavi exclaimed in hurry.

- - -

As soon as Raavi entered the college, she caught everyone's attention. Raavi was the most beautiful girl the college and everyone dreamt of being with her but Raavi never ever cared about any of them, she just simply ignored them. While walking towards the class, she saw a boy staring at her from distance. It was Shiva. Shiva Pandya. For whom Raavi has a feeling but she doesn't knows how to name it. He quickly moved his glance as he saw she caught her staring. Raavi felt a small smile forming on her lips and soft pink blush on her cheeks but she tried her best to hide it and walked past towards the class.

"You are late Raavi", the teacher exclaimed as soon as Raavi entered the class.

"Sorry sir ! I won't be late from now onwards." Raavi said.

"It's okay. Go take a seat."

Raavi saw there are only two desks that were empty. As soon as Raavi took a seat, Shiva entered the class.

"You're late !" Teacher exclaimed.

"Yeah uh- there was line in the library and I had to return a book so..." Shiva lied.

"Go take a seat."

Shiva saw there's only one seat left. That's beside Raavi. He hesitated a bit, then headed towards it and sat beside her. She saw him and gave him a sweet smile but he just ignored her.

"Everyone open your book" teacher said.

Shiva took a look at his bag.
"Shit !" Shiva whispered to himself. He forgot his book.

"Here" a soft voice came out. Shiva turned his head to see Raavi sliding her book towards him.

"I- I don't need..." , Shiva said nervously.
"You didn't brought your book, did you?", Raavi said with a soft smile on her lips "it's okay, you can share mine". Shiva nodded as she slided her book in the middle and swifted towards him. Shiva felt a sting in his stomach and a blush forming in his cheeks. He started at her as she was busy reading the story. 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝑵𝒐 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆. 𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅..... He thought to himself. Raavi slightly moved, taking Shiva in reality and making him gasp. Now both of them were  concentrated in the story.

As the lines of the page ended both of them moved their hands to turn the page, making their hands touch. Both of them looked at each other, blush forming in both of their cheeks. For a second Shiva felt butterflies in his stomach. But as soon as he realised it he took off his hand from her's. Both of them being nervous. The class went on.

The class ended at time. All the students exited the class including Shiva and Raavi.

- - -

"I'm home !", Raavi said after entering home.

"So, how was college today?", Anita asked.

"Nothing special. I was late for class and that's nothing new. And I had to sit at the end and share my book t- OMG shit"

"What happened?"

"I forgot my book !"

"Where?"

Shiva.
Raavi felt hee heartbeat increasing as she understood she has to meet Shiva again.