CHAPTER 8 - KISSES AND CUDDLES

3rd Person POV

Raindroplets pours on Raavi's face from the window. Her face shining bright under the moonlight with the raindrops as she smiles, making a mesmerizing sight for him.

[Later, after the conversation they decided that Raavi will stay as it was late night. Though Shiva said he will drop her home but she insisted to stay with him.]

He slowly approches her and holds her by her svelte waist that fits perfectly in his arms. She flinches as she feels Shiva's hot breath on her neck. He kisses her nape and trails small kisses to her ear. Shivers runs down her spine as she feels him suck the skin below her ear. A shaky breath leaves from her mouth. He turns her around and pulls her closer to his chest. He takes a note of her features of how her doe eyes were shining, a small yet nervous smile tugging on her lips and the rain droplets that makes her look as beautiful as ever.

He leans closer as she feels his hot breath on her lips. Both of them close their eyes as their lips meet, making both of them melt in each other's embrace. Their lips move in sync as both of them kiss each other with the same passion. He licks her bottom lip, nibbling and sucking it afterwards asking for permission as he slides her toungue inside tasting more of her. They pull out for air and she whines.

He starts kissing her neck as she tilts her head to give him more access. He starts nibbling and sucking her flawless skin claiming her ever more. He starts trailing kisses and sucking from her neck down to her collarbone. A shaky moan leaves from her lips as he starts sucking the skin of collarbone. He pulls out and looks at her. Two pairs of eyes pouring endless love.

He kisses her forehead and pulls her head to his chest. Raavi listens to his wild heartbeat and places a small kiss on his chest.

"I love you Raavi"

"I love you too Shiva"

Both of them lost in each other's embrace smiling and blushing madly. He snuggles closer to her neck inhaling her rose scent deeply. Both of them hug each other as if their life depended on it.

- - -

Bright sunlight drips through the curtains on their face. Shiva opens his eyes feeling something snuggling closer to him. He tilts his head to see Raavi burying her head on his chest. He turns around facing her and blocking the sunlight and gets lost in her oeatures. A small pout forming on her face as her hairs interrupts her sleep. He brushes her chocolate brown hairs away and takes a good sight of her features.

Two beautiful eyes that contained the all her innocence and love inside. Eyelashes brushing her rosy cheeks. Rosy pink lips that formed the most beautiful smile. Beaity dripping from every inch of her face and Shiva can do nothing but think about how lucky he is to have her in his life, in his arms.
He leans and pecks her nose as she whines and shuffles.

She slowly opens her eyes to meet with a pair of eyes looking at her with admiration and love.

"Good morning", she says in her sleepy voice and yawns. He chuckles at her cuteness and pecks her forehead. She tries to get out of his grip but he only pulls her closer and presses their lips. The kiss was nothing like the last time instead it was sweet and soft. "You know we've college and we're already running late. I don't want to miss today's class and neither will you", she says as they pull out, a blush forming in her cheeks. "How about we dump classes together and go for a date?", he says with a smirk. She smacks his arm and gets up. "We are going to college and that's final.", she says sternly ignoring his puppy eyes. "Okay", he says with a pout only to meet with the most beautiful laugh on the world.

"Stupid", she says hugging him and pecks his cheeks.

It felt as if happiness evolved around them and they wanted nothing but this moment to stay longer. But little did they know about what the future has planned.

- - -

Thank you so much for reading and voting. Hope you enjoyed<3

Love, Shivani ❤︎