CHAPTER 5 - FIRST KISS

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

For this three months Shiva and Raavi hung out almost everyday. Somedays Shiva said he can't because of some family problems but Raavi couldn't understand the matter behind. She also couldn't find out the mystery behind that night or maybe she didn't wanted to because everything seemed normal. Shiva also attended almost every class on Raavi's insistence. Whatever that was, they were both happy together and didn't care about what others said about them.

- - -

ʀᴀᴀᴠɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

It's been three months since we're hanging out, yet it feels like I've known him for an eternity. His kind soul, his beautiful face and his smile, everything about him just makes me happy. I guess I feel for him I don't know how. Not recently, I've felt for him before but after knowing him from close I guess I surely like him. I sit on my chair and write about him everyday on my diary. I'm so thankful that I have him as my friend. Also we're going out today too. I asked him to take me to his home but he refused so we're going to the movie theatre and after that we'll go for dinner. I'm ready so far and he is late.

After waiting for 15 minutes he finally arrived. "Late again", I say sounding irritated but I'm not. He looks really handsome. He is wearing a plain black shirt with denim jeans. I can't be mad at him anyway. "Sorry", he says with an apologizing smile. "It's okay", I say smiling and sit on the back of his bike. I hold him from his waist and my head on his back as we head towards the theatre.

We've decided to watch Black Widow but it's already housefull so on his insurance we book tickets for Conjuring 3, though I hate horror movies. They scare me so much. We sit side by side as the light dims and the movie starts. A sudden jumpscare flinch and I hold his hand in a force. He looks at me and puts his hand on my head as I shrink my head into his arms. "It's okay", he whispers in my ears. We stay like that for the whole film.

"That was horrible!", I say annoyed while going out of the theatre. "You didn't even saw anything after the first jumpscare", he says laughing. "Yeah because that was stupid ! They make no sense at all", he lets out a chuckle as I say that.

We enter the diner next to the theatre. "What are you gonna have?", I as curiously. "Whatever we're gonna have we have to have it somewhere else", he says annoyingly while looking inside of the diner. I turn around too see. He is right. The diner is full.

"Sir - Mam, sorry we don't have a place for the diner today", a waiter apologies to us. "But you can have our special table! Thats on the backside garden of our diner". "Wow! That's great!", I say excitedly. Shiva nods and  smiles. The waiter takes us to the table.

It was beautiful. Tha garden was filled with various colours of roses and was decorated with white and red curtains all over. And in between there was a table for two. The waiter leaves us there. "It's so pretty isn't it?", I say giggling. "Not more than you", he says smiling at me. I smile and blush as we take a seat. "So what are you gonna have?", I ask. "Whatever you say".

We ordee our food and wait for it. Suddenly the whole light dims. Now it's just few candles. We don't complain about it as it looks beautiful. I guess it was a table for a candle light dinner. "It's so better now!", I say. Suddenly a blow of wind and it scatters the rose petals all over my face. "Oh my God!", Shiva says while chuckling, "let me help you". He comes by my side and helps me taking out the petals. "Finally !", I sigh while taking out the last petal from my hair. "Not really", he says as he clungs closer to me and takes out a petal from the side of my ear. I feel my heart rate increasing. He brushes his hand on my cheek. I feel butterflies on my stomach. We look into each other's eyes as we lean forward to each other. I feel his nose touching mine. I close my eyes as I lean forward till I feel his soft lips on mine. I shrung and hold him from his shoulder. His one hand is on my cheeks and another on my waist. His lips move into mine with a perfect sync. It was really soft and gentle. He pulls out his lips from mine and presses his forehead to mine. Our eyes still closed.

"Sh- Shiva....... What are we now?", I say after few minutes, blushing. "I- I don't know!", He says as I feel his heartbeat increasing. "I think I- I really like you!", I finally say. He pulls his forehead from mine and looks at me with a smile on his face. I look on the opposite, embarrassed. "I really like you too!", He replies. I look back to him and smile. I pull him to a hug, "oh my God", he says.

ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ

- - -

Both of them are happy and mutually in love with each other. What could possibly go wrong?