CHAPTER 7 - I JUST WANT TO BE YOURS

- ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ -

3𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽

After the event of last night, Raavi was really happy. It was a holiday that means they won't be able to meet at the college. So she decided to visit the Pandya house before the family meeting starts.

Raavi took her phone out and called Shiva just to know in case he is at his home or not. After trying for the 10th time and him not picking up the call, Raavi decided to visit without him knowing. Though she sent messages to him telling that she'll visit.

She was in a really cheery mood so she thought of wearing something vibrant. She picked up a pink silk shirt and denim jeans. She let her fiery red hair open. A wristwatch, a choker and a little bit of make up made her look perfect.

After 15 minutes ride with an auto, she finally reached the Pandya house. She knocked the front door. No answer. After knocking it for quite a few minutes and getting no answer, she finally decided to open it and get inside. What she saw after entering wasn't expected.

The house was dark just a little bit of sunlight peering through the open door and no visible human at sight. The house seems like there's nobody in here. She shrugged off the weird feeling and straight up went to the direction of Shiva's room.

She knocked the door of his room. After few minutes the door flung open revealing Shiva. She had a large smile on his face which quickly fade away looking at his face. His eyes were bloody red which felt like he cried all night, bags under his eyes saying he didn't sleep, his face had no emotions looking at her, the same face that used to glow in happiness when he used to look at her. He was wearing a black hoodie and sweatpants, his hair messy.

He was about to shut the door in her face when she protested, "Wait! Wait! Is that how you behave with your guests?" She said cheerfully hoping that he would smile. But he doesn't. "I don't want unwanted guests here" he said dryly and Raavi felt a pang on her heart. "Go away! Please." Shiva said while trying to shut the door. She pushed him and forcefully got inside of his room.

"What is wrong with you?", She said turning to him. "You weren't like this yesterday" she said moving closer to him "what happened to you suddenly. You really sent a pro-" however her words were cut off when he pinned her to the wall.

"I was a fool" he said yelling "I'm a fool who believed in your play". "I thought you were different. But no. All of you, every single one of you are fake." his voice lowered now filled with pain. Tears started falling out from his eyes even though he tried his best not to.

Without any single thought, Raavi wrapped her arms around his neck burying her nose in the crook of his neck. When he didn't hug back, she hugged him even more tightly. He finally wrapped his arms around her waist and broke out in tears on her shoulder. They hugged each other tightly, their bodies being glued to each other. They stayed like this for sometime and finally pulled away from the hug.

Raavi wiped the tears from his face and cupped his cheeks which were stained with tears. "I think you owe me an explanation. Because I'm really not understanding anything" she said looking directly into his eyes which only made the other confused. "What do you mean?". "You sudden outburst. What happened within these few hours that made you change completely?", she asked with concerned only to get answered with a bitter chuckle. "Don't actu like you have no idea when you are the lne who caused it. Isn't it too obvious?", Shiva answered in an angry tone. "What the hell are you talking about even? What did I even do? Is it about yesterday? Well I don't think it is. Is it about the proposal or anything? But why would it be? I didn't reject it o-" her words were cut off again "yeah and that is the problem. You didn't reject the proposal, you happily accepted!". "Why wouldn't I? Didn't I already said yesterday that I like you. Obviously I'd accept your proposal yo- ". "My proposal?", Shiva asked confused before realisation hits him. "Wait. Did you really accepted the proposal knowing it was me who sent them?", he asked hoping it would be true. "Yeah. And what do you mean by 'knowing'? A proposal from your family was sent to my family so it'd definitely be you right. Especially since we confessed it already.". "It wasn't a proposal from me. My family sent a proposal on Dev's behalf..,............. who is my brother" . Hearing that line, Raavi's face went blank and then she started sobbing after realising. "But I d- didn't k- know it wasn't..... y- yo- you...... I- I'm so s- sorry Shiva", she somehow managed to speak in between her sobs.

Shiva quickly came forward and wrapped his arms around her, rubbing circles on her back to comfort her. "It's okay. It's okay". She placed her head in his chest seeking for comfort. "I- I don't want to marry him Shiva. I just want to be yours", her breath hitched while saying it, still sobbing. "Don't worry. You don't have to.", he said assuring her. They liked to be in the embrace of each other, it was warm and comforting.

But the certain pairs of eyes peering through the door didn't like it.

𝑷𝑶𝑽 𝒆𝒏𝒅.

- - -

𝑨𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕. 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍.

- 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒊 <3