Lisa x Male Reader

Requested by kaikun47

Your POV

Today was the start of a beautiful day, a day where I am needed at my job at Live House CiRCLE, where I would get to see a certain band in action. The band I am talking about, of course, is Roselia. I became a fan of theirs after I was hired to work at CiRCLE. I always thought they were amazing, and there was a certain member I want to see, so I hope they show up.

I arrived at Live House CiRCLE where I was agreed by Marina, clocked in, and changed into my work clothes.

"We got a full day ahead of us, so I hope you're up for it." Marina told me.

"Yeah, I am ready for anything." I said.

"Good to know. Roselia has a studio reserved in an hour, so you think you can setup the studio room for them?" Marina asked.

"Yes, I'll go take care of that." I said and went to the studio room. My prayers have been answered, I will get to see Roselia.
______________________________________

A few minutes later...

Roselia finally showed up, and I was over the moon to see them, and a certain member.

"Welcome, Roselia. The studio room is ready for you to use." I said to them.

"Thanks, (Y/N). You're always a big help to us." Lisa said as she gave me a smile that made me blush.

"O-Oh, you're welcome, Lisa. I hope rehearsals go well for all of you." I said.

"Of course, you don't need to tell us that." Yukina said as she and the others walked into the studio room.

In case it wasn't obvious, the member I want to see the most was Imai Lisa, the bassist of Roselia. When I first saw her on stage playing her bass, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Not to mention, she was beautiful, and it makes my heart melt. I wish to tell her how I feel, but I don't think I can... 

"(Y/N)-kun, still haven't told Lisa-chan your feelings, have you?" Marina asked. She was the only one who knew about my feelings for Lisa, and that is because she is like a second mother to me.

"No, I haven't." I replied. "I mean, what if she doesn't feel the same way about me?"

"I have no doubt that Lisa-chan will like you back. I've seen how close you two are." Marina added.

"Maybe... But when should I tell her?" I asked.

"Just tell her the first chance you get. You can do it." Marina encouraged me as she smiled.

"Alright, I think I will."
______________________________________

That evening...

Instead of worrying over my feelings about Lisa, I kept my head in the game and focused on my work. Amazingly, I was able to make it through the whole day, even with Marina nagging in my ear like a Karen. And once I was done for the day, I changed out of my work clothes, clocked out and left CiRCLE.

Little did I know that my walk home was going to become a bit eventful. Waiting outside was Lisa. She saw me and gave me a smile.

"There you are, (Y/N)." She greeted me warmly.

"Hi Lisa, where is everyone?" I asked, referring to Roselia.

"Everyone already left for home, even Yukina." Lisa explained.

"Oh, but then... shouldn't you get home as well?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, but..." Lisa began as her cheeks began to glow. "I was waiting for you so we can... walk home together."