Depressed Mashiro Kurata x Herrscher Male Reader

Requested by Lisalmai

Mashiro's POV

Hi there, my name is Kurata Mashiro, the vocalist for girl band, Morfonica, and while I like to think that my life is amazing, it really isn't. My father left me when I first started school as he kept fighting with my mom, and my mom died in a car accident. Yes, I don't have any parents. I was forced to live with my grandparents. And while I was thankful to have a roof over my head, the problems didn't go away. My grandpa likes me a lot, and he was kind enough to take me in when he heard what happened to my mother. But as for my grandma, she was the opposite. She kept treating me like garbage really broke my heart.

Sometimes, I wished things turned out differently. I wished my parents were still around, and I wished my grandma wasn't so... horrid towards me. I always wondered if it was ever possible for me to change my reality for the greater good, but... that might be impossible...

Little did I know, there was someone I met a while ago who was kind enough to make my wish come true. It was a boy around my age, and his name is (Y/N) (L/N). He had the ability to manipulate reality, but of course, I didn't know about it until he revealed to me.

"S-Sorry for being late, (Y/N)-kun. I was held up somewhere." I said as I ran over to him and was catching my breath.

"Oh, it's okay. Did you have band rehearsals again?" He asked.

"Yeah... I think we're ready to perform the new song I was working on." I replied and formed a small smile. Being around (Y/N) always makes me smile, as well as my grandpa.

"That's good to know." He smiled.

He and I began to walk to his house, and at that moment, I let out a small sigh.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Well, I just wished I had more time with you." I replied.

"What makes you say that?"

I let out a sigh.

"You know... my grandma." I said.

"Oh, right."

My grandma doesn't know about me hanging out with (Y/N). If she were to find out that I was friends with boy, she'll have me sleeping on the streets, and grandpa might not be able to stop of her.

(Y/N) thought for a moment, and at that moment, he came up with an idea.

"I know, how do you feel about coming over to my house for the night?" He suggested.

"Are you sure I can?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. I want to help you get away from your grandma in any way I can." He said.

"Oh, then yeah, I don't mind coming over." I smiled. Finally, a night where I don't have to be with my grandma.
______________________________________

A few minutes later...

Location - (L/N) Residence

The two of us arrived at (Y/N)'s place, but... something about felt so... unsettling.

"Do you want me to get you a drink?" He asked.

But I didn't replied, I was too busy looking around.

"Mashiro?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry... did you say something?" I asked shyly.

"I asked if you wanted a drink." He said.