Misaki x Female Reader

Requested by muichino

Your POV

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am a second year high school at Hanasakigawa Girls Academy. Of course, I am female, but... I have a dark secret that I have been keeping from my friends and family. I have a thing for girls. My parents expect me to be straight like most other girls out there, but that is not the case. No matter how hard they try, they can never get me to fall in love with a boy.

And lucky for me, because there was one girl that I was really in love with. I don't know what came over me when I first saw her, I just thought she was cute, but chances are... she is most likely straight. Her name was Okusawa Misaki. She is Michelle, as well as a member of Hello, Happy World!. She is also in the tennis club, and according to some of the students, she makes really cute felt dolls. Hearing all of that made me like her even more, but I doubt she'll ever notice me.

However, I actually did meet her one day, but... I guess it was by chance. As I was walking through the hallways of my school, I noticed Misaki by the window. She was alone, and it looked like she was making a felt doll. It was my chance to talk to her, but... I honestly don't know if I can.

"There, that should do it." Misaki said as she started walking away.

Oh no, she's starting to leave... I better call out to her before it's too late.

"Excuse me, Misaki-chan!" I called out.

She turned around and looked at me with a curious expression.

"Yes, can I help you?"

Oh my god, what do I even say to her? Just be honest to the person you like, and be yourself. That's what my mom always tell me.

"That's a felt doll you have, right? It's so adorable." I said. Well, so far so good.

"Ah, you saw that, huh? Well, thank you." Misaki said as her facial expression remain the same.

"No problem. If you don't mind me asking, who did you make it for?" I asked.

"Oh, I made it for my little sister. She kept bothering me on how badly she wanted me to make her a cat, so I finally got around to making it." She replied, showing me the felt doll that she made herself.

"Wow, that is so cute. I hope your sister ends up liking it." I said.

"Yeah, I hope so, too."

Misaki was much nicer than I thought she would be. I am happy that I have fallen in love with the right person.

"Umm, hello? Are you in there?"

Misaki brought be back to reality.

"Eek! Oh, umm... sorry, I was just thinking how fun it would be to make a felt doll of my own." I said as a blush appears on my face.

"Oh, well, do you think you want to come back with me to my house so I can teach you?" Misaki asked.

"Really? Are you sure you don't mind?" I asked.

"Not at all. I mean, if you're interested that is." She said.

"I don't mind! I would love to learn how to make felt dolls from you!" I said excitedly.

"Alright- Oh, it just occur to me that I never learned your name." She said, feeling a bit embarrassed herself.

"Oh, right, umm... my name is (Y/N) (L/N)." I said, introducing myself.

"It's very nice to meet you, (Y/N)." Misaki said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, too."

"So anyway, we should go to the store I normally go to, so we can buy materials to make the felt doll." She said.

"Sounds good to me." I said as the two of us left the school and headed to the store.
______________________________________

Location - Okusawa Residence, Misaki's Room

After leaving the school, we headed to the store Misaki was talking about. It was a store somewhere in the mall that I have never to before. We grabbed the materials we needed and went over to Misaki's house. I was nervous about going there, yet pretty excited at the same time.

We went to room and I couldn't wait to start learning.

"This is my room. Sorry if it's a bit messy." She apologized.

"Oh, no, it's okay. I'm ready to learn when you are." I grinned.

"Alright, here is what you do first..."

Misaki began to teach me everything there was to know about making felt dolls. I'll admit, it was a bit hard to make sense of everything. But after a few attempts, I was starting to understand the process of it all.

"Does that look right to you?" I asked.

"It does, but the face does need fixing." She replied. 

"Oh, so I did mess up after all." I said with a downcast expression.

"I mean, you did. But it should be okay if you take in everything you learn." She said and smiled at me.

"Alright, thanks, Misaki-chan." I said, smiling at her.

"No need to thank me. If there is anything I can do for you-"

I cut Misaki off by placing my lips upon hers. Her eyes widened as I kissed her. After the kiss, I started to blush like crazy.

"S-Sorry, it's just... umm..."

Misaki raised an eyebrow.

"(Y/N), are you... in love with me by any chance?"

"Yeah, I am. I fell in love with you the moment I first saw you. But it's okay, you don't have to feel the same way as me. After all, you're probably straight anyway." I confessed.

The room stayed silent for a while as Misaki came over to me.

"It's okay." She whispered and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

I was surprised, and very happy at the same time.

"You see, I have feelings for you as well." Misaki said, looking away from me while blushing.

"Misaki-chan..."

I was starting to become emotional that Misaki felt the same way I do.

"Then, umm... will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Yes!"

And we kissed again. This was the best day of my life.

The end

A/N: Thank you guys for reading this one-shot and I hoped you enjoyed it. Hopefully this book will be completed by the end of the year, and we can move on to the second book, or just release early, I don't know. See you in the next one-shot and have a good one. :)