Chapter 8

We got to the front steps of my house. The lights we still on so I knew my mom was more than likely waiting for me. "Thanks for inviting me. I had so much fun." I said letting go of Cades hand and turning to face him. Cade's green eyes looked down into mine. He was almost like searching my face for something certain. 

He then lifted his hand. I felt his fingers as they brushed me cheek stopping so his hand cupped my cheek. "I'm glad you came, Bell." He whispered dipping his head down to mine. I felt his arms go around my waist as he brought me closer to him. I breathed heavily. I brought my arms up and around his neck. Then let one of my hands rest on his chest. "What are you doing?" I whispered. "Shh." he said pressing a finger lightly to my lips then cupping my face to rub my lips with his thumb. 

"Belle." he said. "What did you say?" I said knowing that he said something in french. Cade was part french because his mom had been born and grew up there so he was raised there too. Except the had moved when he was four. So he could speak some french. "Nothing." he said. Before I could protest, he closed the space between us and kissed me. 

I never experienced the feeling of the way he kissed me before. The feeling that I felt when kissing him was almost unbearable. I could feel almost his emotions and thoughts as though I was part of him. I kissed him back as though I never wanted it to end. I was about to pull back when he grabbed my waist completely closing every space between us. He had one hand around the back of my neck anchoring me there and the other on my back, rubbing circles. 

I almost died.

It was the most amazing thing in the whole fuckin world. He started kissing more fiercely and put a hand up to my shoulders so he was touching my skin instead of the dress. All the sudden he pulled back. I was so shocked I almost lost my balance. "I know this is a shot in the dark but would your mom let you stay the night? Or at least till like a little later?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"That really is a shot in the dark but I can ask." I said winking.

"Good God I hope you can." he said. Cade grabbed my hand and walked inside with  me. I opened the front door. "Hey Bella could you come here and help me with this?" I heard my mom yell from the kitchen. 

"Mom there is someone  I want you to meet."

I heard my mom jump off of something and come running out to the front door. She stopped dead in her tracks.

"Omg who is the gorgeous young man you brought home to me Bell?"

I heard Cade chuckle a little then say, "Hello Mrs. Valvaria. Its nice to meet you I'm Bella's boyfriend, Cade Jorsey."

My head snapped up to look at Cade when he said boyfriend. When did we start dating?

"Bella how come you never told me this?!" she yelled a little bit. "Please come in Cade. You don't have to stand there."

"Oh its quite alright ma'am but I actually had a question for you."

"Oh of course go head dear." my mom said acting all sweet.

"Would it be ok for Bella to stay the night at my place. My parents are home."

"As long as you guys stay behaved then yes of course. Bella go get some clothes for tomorrow. "

I nodded my head and smiled at Cade then ran upstairs. I got up to the top of the stairs and opened my door. I walked in and went to my closet. I quickly pulled out a sweatshirt and some sweats and changed then grabbed some jeans and a shirt for tomorrow. I cannot believe my mom was actually gonna let me stay!

I finished, then turned out the light and raced down the steps to the front door to find my mom harassing Cade with a bunch of questions. It didn't seem to bother him though. "Ready?" he said bending down to kiss me on the cheek. I nodded then hugged my mom goodbye. Then got out of there before my mom could ask anymore questions. 

"She said yes! Omg!" I said jumping into his arms. Cade just laughed and then kissed my neck and nose then grabbed my hand and lead me down the sidewalk to his house. After of walking for a bit we got to his house. His parents were not home and everyone had left. It was just going to be me and him. I was so excited. He opened the door and lead me inside. "Lets go upstairs." 

I followed him upstairs to his room. He turned his LED lights on to red. I stood in the doorway. He walked over to me, reached behind me and closed the door, then pushed me up against it. That's when I lost it. I could feel him pressing up against me. Then slid his hands up my arms and grabbed my wrists. He used one hand to pin them up over my head. I heard him mutter something and then he attacked my neck. He kept kissing my neck slowly inching down to my chest still pinning my hands above my head. He lifted his head up to look me in the eyes, his searching mine. 

He pressed up against me and started to grind into my hips. I let out a little moan. I heard him breath out heavily then he grabbed me by the waist releasing my hands and picked me up. He kissed my neck walking us over to the bed. He tossed me on it and took his shirt off. "What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly. He didn't answer me. He just jumped on top of me and took my sweatshirt off leaving me in a see through t-shirt. "God damn." He whispered as he scanned my body underneath him. He bent down and fully pressed his body against mine kissing my neck and shoulders. He started to grind into me making me moan. 

I breathed heavily and closed my eyes. I felt his fingers go under my shirt and play with the bra strap. He unclasped it and started to feel me up. I moaned again. I had never felt something like this before.  I let my hands find his hair and started to run my fingers all through it. He lifted me up fully taking off my shirt and bra leaving me topless. He made a sound that as not human and pushed me back down on the bed. I let him kiss my breasts as he felt up my thighs playing with the  strings on my sweatpants. He got it untied and slowly started to pull them down. "Cade." I said stopping him. I was not ready for this yet. "He stopped and looked up at me. "Yes baby?"

"I'm not ready for this yet." He bent his head low and then looked up and me and smiled. "Dammit I'm sorry Bell, I tend to move fast." He kissed my lips and let me put my shirt back on. I just didn't put the bra back on. And he gave me his sweatshirt. I cuddled up with it and he moved next to me so that we were spooning. Wrapping his arms around me he cuddled up close and buried his face in my neck. I could feel his breath on my shoulders. I cuddled up to him and he ran a hand down to my thighs and kept it there, drawing little circles there. After awhile I spoke, "Cade why did you tell my mom that you were my boyfriend?" 

I felt him breath out a little sigh and then he spoke. What he said though made me move away from him looking him in the eyes, shocked.

And that's it for now. This part was a little spicier or whatever then lots of things but this is not gonna be the only hot or whatever thing in the story. So stay tuned I guess hope you all like it!