Chapter 19

Bella's POV

I walked up the door steps of her house. Can't believe i was actually doing this. Probably the stupidest thing i would ever do. But I couldn't risk going anywhere else. I took a deep breath. I knocked. 

No one answered. I knocked again. I waited and then heard some footsteps. I stepped back. The door swung open and there stood the girl i was prolly gonna stay a few nights with. 

Haley. 

"Hey."

I smiled and said hi and she let me in. "So why did you decide to come here to my house?"

"I don't know I guess cuz it was least expected for me to come here."

"Smart I guess."

I rolled my eyes. Idiot. We walked up the stairs and i felt my phone go off. I looked at it and it was Cade. I stopped breathing and turned off my phone. I would answer it later. I continued following her up the stairs to her room. I sighed. 

This was going to be a long couple of days. Or for however long i was staying for.

Cade's POV 

I woke up and looked over at the clock. I had only been asleep for maybe an hour. I ran my hands over my face and grabbed my phone. She still hadn't opened the message. Damn. I turned it off and rubbed my eyes. 

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. Cracking my back i walked to the bathroom. I was still insainly tired but the thought of going back to sleep made my stomach turn for some reason. 

I turned the water on and leaned over the sink. I splashed some water on my face and hung my head as i continued to lean over the sink. A bunch of thoughts came back to me. Her leaving. Me not doing anything about it. Her not answering my snaps. 

I felt the anger bubbling in my chest driving me to insanity. I looked up at myself in the mirror and hated what i saw. 

I was bastard for not doing shit about anything. I hit the sink and cradled my face in my hands. I took a shaggy breath and walked out of the bathroom. I went and grabbed my phone.

I logged into snapchat, and looked at the location of some of my buddies.

"Sweet." I whispered.

It looked like 5 min ago Caden and Christian had been at the park with Kyle. Probably doing drugs. Idiots.

I swiped and clicked on Caden's new snap. Picture of the park.

I snapped back. What are you guys doing at the park? Mind if i sneak out to hang?

I waited and about 5 min later he snapped me back. 

Sure bro we just down we are vaping. 

 I smiled and sent him and okay.

I grabbed a speaker for some music because i knew they probably forgot theirs and opened my window. I ran over to the door and locked it. That way my mom would not walk in and see that i was gone.

I walked back over to the window and stepped out onto the little roof that was their. My room was right over the front door and we had a deck with a roof so it was nice for sneaking out. I jumped off the roof and felt a sharp pain in my foot.

It went away as soon as it came so i knew it was not broken. I ran to the park. 

Bella's POV

"So whats going on with you and Cade anyways?" Haley asked. 

"I don't know. My mom let me go over to his house after school to work on a project but i really just went over their to play video games."

"Girl you wasted your time to play video games. Ms. Girl what the fuck." She said shaking her head. 

I rolled my eyes. "What do you mean I wasted my time?"

"You could have been rolling around with the guy."

"Ligit already did that but he said he wanted to teach to play COD. Ligit kicked his ass though, he didn't know I already knew how to play."

We started laughing and I found myself actually enjoying hanging out with Haley. Even when I couldn't stand the girl. 

"So if you could date or fuck any guy in the high school, who would it be?" I asked generally interested.

She cocked her head to the side. "Probably Christian." 

My mouth hung open. "Are you ligit?"

"Yup and close your mouth you look like you want oral right now." 

I closed my mouth and rolled my eyes. "So why Christian?"

"Cuz he's hot as fuck, and the fact that his hands look strong as fuck. He also has that vein thing and normally that's a big turn off for me, but damn its so hot. I would for sure fuck him." 

I looked at her and started laughing. "Omg."

"What?" She said laughing with me. 

"I don't know but hearing you talk about his hands is kinda funny." I said gasping for air.

The laughter died down  and I looked at her. "I have a question."

"Sure."

"Why did you have to go and tell on me and Cade? It made it worse for our relationship."

"You want the truth?" She said looking down. I nodded not sure if I really wanted it now.

"I don't think you should be dating him. He's not as perfect as you think, trust me. I would know."

"How would you know?"

"You know that girl that used to go to our school? Her name was Macy. She was so popular, beautiful, could get any guy she wanted and she was strait A's never missed a day of school. Well her and Cade dated for awhile. Then one day she just didn't show up for school. No one really thought anything of it. She didn't show up the next day or the next. She didn't show up for 6 months. By then everyone had started talking and spreading rumors. She showed up one day after six months. She wasn't her usual self. Not as vibrant or outgoing. They she moved away. I asked Cade what happened. Me and him were best of friends until he told me what happened. 
Bella, he got her pregnant and it wasn't an accident."

My mouth hung open a little again. I closed it. "Wow."

"I don't want that happening to you. So i stepped in and thought i was doing the right thing. I am sorry."

"It's cool. I just wished you would have told me this first."

"I didn't know how to."

I nodded my head and Haley suggested we should probably go to bed. I nodded. What he did was running in circles in my head. They boys i date.

Sorry for not updating in so long! I will try and keep up but like i said in my announcement it will be hard. But stay with me. Who else is surprised about Cade's past? If you were Bella would you think of Cade differently? Whats your thoughts? What do you think Cade's doing with his buddies? Tell me what you think!

Vote and leave me a comment if you had a great a Christmas! Can't relate if you did:(