Chapter 15

I knew that as soon as he looked at me like that, that we would be after each other. One thing about both of us is, is that we are both extremely competitive.

 We never backed down from a challenge. I watched as he let someone else pitch the ball and came to were i was standing.

"What are you doing Bella?"

"Just having a friendly competition. Why afraid your gonna loose?"

"No, cuz you know I will win."

"Alright bet."

"Ya know I am getting tired of your smart mouth."

"Oh no whatever will you do? Suck my dick buddy cuz it ain't gonna change."

I took off in a sprint as Jess kicked that ball. I saw Cade catch it, and started sprinting. I was half way to second base. I heard him running after me. Not losing speed i turned my head the ball was coming right for my head.

I ducked just in time. The ball flew over my head. I smiled and smirked at him. His nostrils flared as i stopped at second base. Safe.

They pitched the ball again and i made it to second base safe again. I could tell Cade was getting angrier the longer it took him to get me out. 

I stopped with Jess at 4th base and we waited. Since we were playing crazy kicker, which was a form of kickball, we could stack 4th base. Which means any number of people could be there. 

How it worked was everyone started up to kick and one person was out in the middle. If they got you out they joined you in the middle. If you catch a ball that someone kicks they are out and you are back in and up to kick.

So everyone is always trying to catch a ball or kick it the farthest. All the sudden Caden is up to kick. He runs and swings his leg.

 The ball goes flying and hits the scoreboard above us. Everyone starts laughing at him and the gym teacher Mr. Mansfield walks in the gym. "Alright who it the score board!" He yells.

Caden raises his hands as if surrendering and laughs. 

"50 push-ups there Caden. The push up counter is in the weight room."

The game starts up again and me and Jess look at Mara who is laughing at him. Crazy bitch. We wait for someone to kick the ball so we can sprint across the gym to home base. 

It's a pretty long run so you really have to go especially since some of the fastest boys are out in the field.

Mason, a senior, kicked and it went all the way back to we were, I looked at Jess and we took off. I heard yelling as Cade screamed for the ball he was behind us.

 I urged my legs to go faster. I looked back just as the ball was about to hit my feet i jumped and it hit Jess instead. I landed on home base. 

Safe. 

I smiled as some of the boys in the line gave me highfives. I could almost see smoke coming out of his ears. I got back in line to kick. 

I watched as he tried his hardest to get the easy people out, but i could tell that he was easily distracted. In no time i was back up to kick. 

So far nobody had gotten out except 2 juniors. He pitched the ball and i kicked. It was headed for the panther on the far wall. Apparently according to Mansfield, if you kicked the ball that far it was a home run. 

I held my breath as it hit the panther. Home run!  

Cade was pissed because everyone on the bases had a free walk back to home. People were cheering me on. I was happy. 

I got back into line and waited for them to pitch the ball again. 

Sawyer was up to kick, he's a junior. Everyone calls him monkey boy because of the way he kinda acts. He's like here, there, and everywhere. 

He swung his leg and, oh shit. Cade caught it and he ran to the line. Beside me.

"Told ya I would get back in." He said smugly. 

"Good for you. Bet your gonna hit the scoreboard."

"Nah that would be you baby, I'm gonna hit a home run."

"Oh you mean like I did?" I said looking sincere.

He just rolled his eyes. "Hey I'm sorry for what happened. I don't want to loose what we have Bells. I'm sorry I got us into trouble. I still don't even know how Haley would have found out about it though?"

"It's cuz Mara told her. She didn't mean anything by it though." I quickly added when i saw him get all upset. 

"Of course Mara had to go open her big ass mouth. It's almost worse than yours."

"Wow thanks Cade."

"Anything for you baby."

I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the fifth time that day. It was my turn to kick and Cade whispered into my ear don't fail. I took a deep breath and swung my leg forward.

It hit the ceiling. FUCK! I was out. 

I saw Cade smirking. That bitch jinxed me. He kicked and it hit the wall. I caught it off the wall and he made the dumb mistake of running right next to me. 

He fell on the floor trying to avoid the ball but i got him out. Now we were both out.

"Damn you Bella, I can't even run the bases!" 

I laughed. "Imagine being out already by the girl you tried to get out and failed." 

"Shut your mouth." He said. 

"Make me." I yawned.

His head whipped around, "Don't start with me again Bells. You know what happened last time." His eyes had a dangerous look in them. 

I smirked. That dumb fuck. I loved getting reactions out of him, it was the funniest thing ever. 

"Whatever."

The bell rang at 12:38 and we all headed to lunch after we got changed. I told Jess what happened and she shook her head. "I said that too before, that mouth of yours really will get you into trouble someday Bells."

"I know." 

We walked out of the locker room and headed for the cafeteria.

There you have it guys. So Crazy Kicker is an actual thing and it is the best kickball game ever. I play it at my school all the time. The rules that are in the story are the same too. (I have hit the scoreboard before too lmao) So what do you think of Cade and Bella's 'friendly competition'? Do you think Bella should stop egging Cade on? What's your thoughts on the kickball game? Let me know! 

If you have ever kicked a home run before give yourself (and me;) a gold star and Vote! 

>E