- chap 1 -

I've never been all that social, it's not like that was an unknown fact. It was my own fault I suppose, I honestly don't mind not having to entertain others and keep up with their company. So why do I seek being around him so badly? Why does this feeling go against everything I keep telling myself? And why, oh god why, does he hate me?

I sighed a frustrated sigh, harshly pulling my hands through my hair. Shinazugawa hates me, he's told me so himself, and all though i shouldnt I find myself bothered by that, hurt even. What did I do to upset him? I let out another huff, thinking is hard, especially when you're thinking about a ticking time bomb who's practically impossible to read.

"I need to let it go." I mumble to myself. "Oh Tomioka~ talking to yourself is the first sign of craziness you know!" I heard someone giggle behind me. Shinobu. "How did you get into my room?" "I just walked in?" she shrugged with another light giggle to herself. "I came to call you! We have a hashira meeting now so you better hop to it!" she smiles 'sweetly' "Oh right. Thank you." I respond dryly. "Right I'll see you there then!" she chimes offering another one of her fake smiles as she heads towards the door. "Uhm.. Tomioka?" she asks, hovering in the doorway, to which I just hum, urging her to continue. "You seemed very.. distracted.. when I came in, Is everything alright?" her voice barely above a whisper, "I'm fine." I drone, god shes nosey. "Ah alright! That's good then! But if there is anything on your mind you know you can tell me right?" she beamed lightly "Of course." I smile lightly which must have been a satisfactory reply to her because with that she exits my room and heads off to the meeting.

"I should get going too." I mumble, I wonder if he'll be there? I wonder. You're such an idiot Giyuu, of course he's going to be there he's a hashira just like you, I mentally curse myself. "God I hate myself" I mumble as I begin to head out to Oyakata-Samas mansion.

very boring first chapter ik and i'm sorry. I swear i'll introduce the other hashira next chap so pls bare with me also I apologise if this isn't very good or for any mistakes I have and will make in future chapters! ANYWAYS GN SANEGIYUU SHIPPERS ILY GUYS 🔥🙊