- chap 6 -

"Should I wear my hair up or down today?" I mumbled, again feeding into my awful habit of thinking out loud. I sighed as I stared in the bathroom mirror. Thinking is hard, especially in the morning. "Just wear it how ya normally do." I heard Sanemi yawn before also moving into the bathroom. "Hmm.. yeah I guess." I hummed, reaching onto the counter for my hair tie.

"Move your head." Sanemi snapped as he reached diagnolly, across me, to get his toothbrush from the cupboard. Sharing a bathroom with him is a nightmare. I sighed stepping back slightly as he manoeuvred around me and began brushing his teeth. I let out a loud frustrated huff as I harshly pulled at the knots and tangles in my hair, that for some reason just wouldn't straighten out. "The fuck're you doing?! Do you WANT your hair to fall out?" Sanemi snapped grabbing my arm with his free hand, glaring at me as he usually does. "No.. but it's not like it's your place to give me a lecture on coping with messy hair" I sighed. "Touché" Sanemi shrugged as he spat his toothpaste out into the sink and placed his toothbrush back in the press "Besides how else am I meant to get them out?" I mumbled "Gimme a sec." he grumbled before leaving the room, returning with one of the kitchen chairs. "Sit." he demanded "Uh.. what are you doing?" I queried, my eyebrows lifting in surprise "I'm gonna brush your hair for you idiot!"

"Sanemi are you sure about this" I mumbled as he calmly brushed through my hair. he was surprisingly gentle too and his soft touch was surprisingly comforting. "No. But you're pretty with hair so I hardly want you going bald." he shrugged, and I swear i felt my knees buckle slightly at the compliment. "and 'Sanemi' huh? since when was that a thing?" he teased moving his head forward so i could see his smirk from over my shoulder. "Sorry! It's just you called me Giyuu yesterday so I just thought it was ok.. sorry.." I panicked, "Nah it's fine. Also again thanks.. for yesterday and stuff." He hummed, focusing intently on softly detangling the knots in my hair."Right. And it really isn't a problem, honestly I wish I could've been more helpful." I chuckled "Just accept the fucking compliment, you were plenty helpful." He snapped hitting the back of my head with the hairbrush, "Ow okay sorry.." I whispered leaning into his touch and enjoying him softly brushing my hair.

"Wow. You're really good at this!" I smiled in surprise as I ran my hands through my, now completely untangled, hair infront of the bathroom mirror. "Cmon don't sound so surprised. I'm great at everything." He chuckled. "If you're able to work like this you've no excuses for that bird nest you've got going on." I teased. "SHUT UP I LIKE MY HAIR." he yelled, jokingly hitting my shoulder, I liked this side of Sanemi. A side I didn't know existed until recently but it's definitely a side I want to stay. "Sanemi.. maybe this is weird and I'm just seeing things differently but we've gotten closer recently, yes?" I sighed, "I mean I guess so." he shrugged. "Right. But why? I mean it's not like I dislike it but I thought you hated me?" I queried, I mean this man was giving me seriously mixed signals of course I'm confused! Sanemi just groaned, looking at me with those entrancing lavender eyes

"So did I Giyuu. So the fuck did I."

yassss bee back w another chapter. MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER. and I don't have anymore until around the end of December SO ILL ACTUALLY UPDATE THIS BOOK LIKE I TOLD YOUS I WOULD! sorry to have kept u all waiting 😞💯