.009

.009

( wagers ! )

( wagers ! )

it was palermo's surprise to see toronto walking towards him, she seemed calm as she approached him. he tilted his head to the side and then looked over to gandia. "looks like we have company." he told him with a bright smile. toronto had something, someone on her mind and the only person that could understand was palermo. he was preparing for her mind games, thinking that the professor set her up to come to him but in reality, her curiosity couldn't keep her away. this was time for gadina to study toronto closer, the woman was fierce in hand to hand combat, and maybe even weaponry, if he was going to get free he needed to take out the big dogs, toronto being one despite her frame.

her dominant side was the left, she lead with that side the most and her hearing aid being in that ear as well, the holsters on her thighs where her daggers laid. he couldn't wait to compete against her, because he knew he would, and she would give him a run for his money. "palermo." toronto greeted the man as she sat down in front of him, criss-crossed looking up to him as he sat up in the chair the best he could. "the deaf." he greeted back with a slight smirk and toronto just smiled and nodded.

"i'm not here to be catty. i'm here to talk: andres." toronto told him and when she said that name the smirk on palermo's face actually become bigger. "i'm not going back to being the leader of a bunch of idiot kids that don't listen." palermo cut her off and toronto just furrowed her eyebrows tilting her head to the side.

"i'm not begging you to lead anything. the only person that seems affected by your missing in action is the professor, and helsinki," toronto leaned closer to a slight smile, looking down to his crotch, "but i'm pretty sure that's because he wants to suck you off. i'll make sure he pays you a visit when we're done here." toronto whispered, leaning back towards her seat only for palermo to lean back.

"you know. i find it funny how witty you think you are. you're a baby mother, know your place. now if kingston wants to come to talk to me that's fine." palermo told her. toronto rubbed her lap nodding, as she stood up to her foot. "you know... andres always did admire assholes. i wonder how much we actually have in common." toronto whispered in his ear, giving him a pat on the shoulder before spinning on her heel to walk away.

as she turned around, her brother joined her side. "and how did that go?" he questioned, looking towards palermo who just waved at him, he waved back looking to his sister. "how do you think it went? he didn't really tell me anything but i just think it's going to take ti-" toronto went to explain but kingston covered his sister's mouth and stopped both of them in their tracks. pointing to the scene that was happening. denver and tokyo were on the balcony watching over monica and rio. toronto looked between her wife and husband, narrowing her eyes at them both. she was still angry with monica about the arturo situation and now, denver was starting to get on her list too.