.003

.003
( the suborn one ! )

"i gotta sneak around and hide with you, i wanna see you

"i gotta sneak around and hide with you, i wanna see you." TYLER, THE CREATOR 

it was a sunny day, the sun was out and not a cloud was in sight. people were soaking in the sun, enjoying their tans. some people were having bbq with the family. but not these two siblings. this was the day they buried their mother in their own backyard, legally of course. both young, one in their early twenties, and one just a teenager. they had seen a lot more than they needed for their age. one being their dead mother. the left her body the way she was found. bloodied, they didn't have enough courage to change her. she died in her favorite dressed, she was murdered in her favorite dress. on a sunny day,a week ago. her body was pale at that point. she had lost a lot of blood when she was shot and... her body was now considered cold.

the yellow cloth was stained with her blood, her cheap wedding ringer steal around her finger. the silver cross around her neck. the two siblings pictured that their mother was at peace, but she didn't die a peaceful death. she died because of her husband, she was a wonderful woman involved with the wrong man. "we can't stick together anymore. if they came after her, they're coming after us next." the woman told her younger brother and he just looked at her as if he knew. as if he knew the talk was coming. "we need to avenge her and him. you know it." he argued and the woman shook her head.

"no we don't we need to stay alive, you're too young to be taking on people like them. and you won't be."

everything went by pretty quickly with prepping the trucks, driving into town into the chaos they all started and getting into the bank. everything went smoothly so far, it wa just the matters of getting the needed hostages in their desired places. most of the crew had done it before, so it should've went like a piece of cake. the thing was, they didn't account on it being new people they had to deal with, new hostages that brought new things to the table. but someone did, long before the heist was completely created.

it was too much people in the bank to start off the heist so half of them needed to be evacuated and that went by pretty smoothly, hosted by palermo of course. everything was frantic and move quickly, with the smoke in the air people were scared for their lives but the robbers were as calm as ever. kingston and denver was the last to enter the bank signaling that it was time. the explosion went off sending debris everywhere and not too shortly after the bank was sealed because it was under attack of course.

everyone was placed where they were needed. denver, kingston and toronto suited up in their red coveralls along with the masks and loaded their guns as palmero revealed to the hostages they were safe and followed by telling them that the attackers were themselves. the hostages did as expected; they ran from palmero scared of what was going to happen. kingston, denver and toronto all rushed out with their masks, ushering the people to stay inside the room. the crowd of hostages were split down the middle as toronto handed everyone blindfolds to put on. once they were all blindfolded the attackers took off their masks.