.001

.001

( the bonnie and clyde ending! )

"love's gonna get you killed. but pride is gonna be the death of you and you and me." - KENDRICK LAMAR

you know life changes when fortune comes it feels like you have everything, you can buy love and family. life becomes so good that you take a risk to make things different you start to miss when you didn't have... everything. and when you get to that point you act recklessly and that has a ripple effect. so this is a story of ten notorious robbers that managed to do the biggest heist, eight alive till this day with new recruits of course all millionaires, not having to work a day in their lives at the cost of lost loved ones. so what happens when one of the robbers grows tired of the perfect life? a ripple effect.

there was the polyamrous couple that came out the heist, they were all madly in love and managed to stay in love two years later, with three children by their side. toronto had left the heist pregnant, something she didn't know before. she gave birth to two beautiful daughters, identical twins two weeks after monica birthed a healthy boy. a paternity test was done on the girls when they were about three days and that's how they got the last name fonollosa. despite toronto, monica and denver being married it was a decision that was agreed upon and they couldn't love their children more.

toronto still trained after seeing what happened to her last family, she needed to think about everything. if they got a lead on someone in the heist they would come for everyone, or worse her past life would sneak up on this life. she was ready because she didn't believe in paradise lasting for long. monica and denver always called her paranoid but if they knew what the future held they would've trained too.

it was the coldest day ever to toronto, as they sailed away on a boat. she didn't know she had potential to be seasick. maybe it was because she was nervous, there was still a chance the cops would chase after them and they would practically be immobile. the silence didn't help calm her either. "ladies and gentlemen. two hundred nautical miles. we just made it into international waters." the professor announced and they all began to cheer. it was worth it, all the pain, sweat and tears actually paid off. they got to be happy after all. but the celebration didn't last long before the professor instructed them further.

"finish the champagne. we need to establish new guidelines." the professor told everyone and they stopped celebrating so loudly wondering what the hell could it be now. denver was the one to speak for everyone. "professor... come on. we have money now. do you think we're going back to school?" denver yelled after him as the professor walked away down to the sleeping compartment of the boat.