𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

"Vera, darling?"Cersei knocks on the chamber

"Vera, darling?"
Cersei knocks on the chamber.
"Are you ready? Don't want to keep the those peasants waiting."

Vera exhales with standing in front of her mirror, staring at herself.

"Vera?"
Cersei calls one more time.

"Sorry!"
Vera rushes towards the door.

"What do you think, mother? I did this all by myself."

Cersei looks up and down at her daughter, putting her hands on her cheeks.
"Marvelous job, Vera. I should fire your servants."

Vera laughs,
"Mother that's too far, and this is just a first try."

"The first of many."
Says Cersei.

"Perhaps, shall we go?"

"We shall darling."

-

As both royals are escorted out of Storms End, Vera looks at the view of the Narrow Sea, sighing. Vera was an only child, she wasn't supposed to be though. Cersei had a miscarriage before Vera was born. Robert died on the Trident after Vera's birth. Cersei didn't tell Vera much about her father, the books did. It's always been just Cersei and Vera, that's why Vera always wants to make her happy. Everyone at Kingslanding has something against Vera and her parents, or so she thinks. The only person she knew she could trust was Ryanera. They had been secretly sending letters to each other, but suddenly Ryanera stopped. Vera always questioned herself about it, but now was the time to finally see her favorite cousin.