𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

Minutes later everyone had arrived at the throne room, except Vasena and Daenerys being a tiny-bit behind

"Vasena, my brother will not be pleased if we are both late!" Daenerys told Vasena.

"I am stuck on this last braid, your hair is greatly annoying princess." Vasena struggled.

Daenerys laughed. "Here let me help." Daenerys finished the braid quickly.

"Oh," Vasena said being shocked, "you made it look easy."

Daenerys grabbed her hand, "Hearing my brothers mouth won't be easy." They both hustled to the throne room.

Vasena and Daenerys had been the best of friends since they were little. Daenerys didn't treat her like a servant. Vasena only took that job to be closer to Daenerys. Vasena always thought that the princess was her soulmate, the only girl who was on her mind. Of course only Willow knows this information.

Both girls finally arrive with everyone staring at them with Willow giggling. Elysian gave both girls warning-like looks.

Vasena cleared her throat. "Apologies your grace."

"You are fine Lady Vasena." Rhaegar replied.

Vasena waves goodbye at Daenerys with her smiling. Vasena stands next to her sister.
"Looks like you and your lady had a splendid time." Willow whispers.

Vasena elbows her.
"Can you shut up before you have me beheaded?"

"You all may know that the Starks, Martells, and Baratheons will be joining us and will be arriving in the evening for a couple of days." Rhaegar spoke. "This visit is to remind ourselves that we are a whole."

Rhaegar continues his little speech.
Ryanera turns to Willow who is staring at Aegon. The jealousy in her had risen. Why him? She always thought. Rya was only jealous of her cousin Aegon for one reason, he had Willow in the palm of his hand and he barely even knew it. Rya hated herself for the friendship between her and Willow collapsing. Rya knew that Willow never liked her cousin Vera only because of her father, so even if Rya was honest with her, Willow would've reacted the same way. Even if Willow never wanted to talk to her again, Rya would always love her.

Willow turns to Rya. Rya smiles hoping for a smile back but gets a dirty look instead.
I fucked up.
Rya said in her mind. She pays attention to her uncle again.

Minutes later Rhaegar dismisses everyone.

"Alright darling," Rhaena turned to her daughter, "let's get you ready."

"In a second mother." Rya says with her attention on Willow. "I'll be right back."

Rhaena didn't even bother, she just waited.

Rya takes a deep breath before facing Willow. Rya taps her on the shoulder.

Willow turns around looking annoyed then attempts to walk away but Rya stopped her. "You can't walk away from your problems."

"Glad that you're aware that you're a problem." Willow says sarcastically trying to walk away again.

Rya stops her again. "Can you just stop and talk to me?"

"Ryanera what do you want?" Willow asked being irritated.

"I miss you, I miss you a lot. I want our friendship back Willow, and I'm sorry." Rya said genuinely.

Willow exhaled. "You know what I want, Ryanera?" She took a step forward. "I want you to stay the hell away from me and stay out of my life."

Some part of Rya expected that response. "She is my family, Willow." Rya referred to Vera.

"Her family killed mine, can you imagine waking up everyday knowing that the rest of your family is gone forever? Huh?"

"I understand that, trust me." Rya said. "But Vera is not like her father, not one bit" Rya puts Willows palms in hers.
"We can talk more later but I need you to hear me out, please Willow."

Willow stares at their palms and looks into Ryaneras eyes. She did miss her. So much. "Sure, later." Willow let go softly. "Just don't waste my time."

Ryanera was relieved.

Her mom came up. "Is everything alright, dearest?"

"Good. Everything is good." She turns and smiles. "Let's go."