Chapter 45:Busier Than A Busy Bee

Since Kaori recieved an emergency call that day she didn't got time to step back to Tokyo or talk with the others since she gets request after request and just luckily Bishu volunteered to be her right hand for the moment.

Aoi really wanted to help her but she was at Hawaii with her family.

"I'm so sorry nee-san!" she cried to Kaori when she heard that she got a heptic sched and was gonna ask her for help.

Bishu was the one assisting her with the sched and reports and he also do some investigation and solving with Kaori since sometimes they're work requires more effort.

And even with Bishu and some other batch mates to help her from time to time she still hasn't got proper sleep for the past 2 months.

"Kaori-san you're suppose to visit Rindo-kun today right?" Bishu asked.

Kaori nodded while still fixing her repost and looked through the invitation and request that's been sitting on her box.

"I guess i'll just sent him a letter it seems like the work will go on till next month"

Bishu picked up some of the finished paper and place it aside,They're actually in a shared hotel room they're both sleeping in a same room but different beds with a separate office room.

"Or you should swipe your works and visit him?" Bishu recommended but it was futile since Kaori already have things in mind.

She pulled a poster on her drawer and handed it to him,

"I want to go there and they're both will be release a week before that so if I push my schedules now all of the request would probably—"

"Yes,I understand Kaori-san" Bishu cutted her with a smile saying that she doesn't need to explain.

"Thanks" She paused for a moment and went back to her report,Bishu sat across her and made his own reports and papers.

After a few minutes there was a knock at the door,It was Haru.

"Pardon my intrusions but here Kaori" He slamed a folder infront of her.

"I've finished this cases and i'll just pass if to the police and make a copy for the school,Anything else?" he asked with his normal calm tone.

Kaori took the folder and checked it "Yeah thanks Haru" She said then gave him the folder back as she pull a paper on the stack of files.

"Can you bring this to the juvie at tokyo?"

He took the paper and inspections the outer part not bother opening it.

'This must be for her boyfriend but why shouldn't she just visit him?she's drowning her self with work again' He said in his mind while his eyes are closed.

"Sure but why not visit him?"

Bishu showed him the poster that Kaori showed him earlier and without further explanation he immediately understood and exited the room.

Even he got many things to handle.

Even though without any cases to do today till night time she was busy making reports and responding to the police,she was sure that she'll do a hell lot of cases tomorrow.

"Bishu i'm finished with my report for the last 2 months i'm gonna make dinner so wrap things up on your side" She said and walked passed him.

Bishu nodded with his usual eyes closed and bowed slightly to her before continuing his work again.

Kaori looked at her wrist watch it was 7 pm somehow late for making dinner.

She just cooked Mapo tofu it's nighttime so she paired it with Miso soup.

She called Bishu once everything the food was prepared and ate,while they were eating Haru texted her saying that he already sent her letter for Rindo.

When they finished eating Bishu offered to clean up so she prepared the papers for tomorrow's long day.

She sat on her bed while texting her Dad since he was worried too for her sudden busyness,Bishu who finished washing up sat on his bed waiting for a timing to talk to Kaori.

"Don't stare at me it's weird" She called Bishu even though her back is at him, 'specially getting stared with eyes are closed,it made it more creepy' She added in her mind knowing that Bishu's eyes are probably half closed again.

The both was quite for a moment until Kaori finished doodling on her phone.

"Kaori-san I heard that Rindo's has been going against your back"

Kaori was slightly startled by the sudden topic,She put down her phone and stared at man who's now's eyes are open.

"Not that I didn't heard of it" She replied laying to her bed.

"You also figured?" He asked making Kaori smile.

'I guess Bishu has been good at reading me this times' She thought.

"I guess so but I don't want to do anything about that for now and it's not like he's cheating for real and it's normal for a man to have his girlfriend's holes get filled bu him self in his way"

Bishu closed an eye and placed his fingers on his chin "I kinda know someone who's in a relationship and the other one's have holes but the other never nibbled on other's"

Kaori laughed "Let me guess that someone is from our course" She then made a serious face,Bishu nodded.

She picked up the pen beside her and threw it at Bishu's head "Yeah idiot like someone in our course would still fill him or herself with other things unless it's detective work"

She had a point since every one at their course have the same common sense as the other and they're all workaholic and if they did have that time it will be only Akihiro since he's always planning for world domination.

They both stayed quiet as each other slowly asleep they didn't add anything much on their conversation since both exactly knew that what they've been talked about here stays here.

Random Facts from Author

Kaori is a workaholic specially on detective works to the point she don't get enough sleep since she see every cases as equal and needs to be solve quickly but then whenever she lays on a bed she falls asleep quickly waking up the next day.