Chapter 63: An ally

Eyy it's been a while BWHSHAHA I was really distracted for the past months so I didn't get to pay attention to this and plus I forgot my Ao3 password.

This chapter sure is a long one so if you're just here for the Kaori and Rindo interaction ya'll should scroll right down,Lmao and Happy reading 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️

"Now,now Akihiro-kun,I think you aren't to make racus right?" Ran tried to distract everyone.

Akihiro dropped his unpleasing look and took a deep breath before comfortabltbsitting him self again,The others seems to get the air since they also sat down.

"Hm.I think I remmember you" Rindo spoke "Aren't you Kaori's school mate?"

Akihiro was secretly amused and turned to Rindo "You have a good memory though we only met each other briefly"

Rindo's eyebrows met looking at Akihiro suspiciously and turned to his brother who was still somehow in composeture.

"You've met each other?" Koko finally spoke.

"It was only for a moment we never really spoke to each other...were you with him?" Rindo turned to his brother again,Ran made a pissed expresion "Kinda" he muttered enough for Rindo to hear.

Rindo was confused "Then you met Kaori?"

Ran's face cleares up in surprise not expecting him to bring up Kaori and before he could even answer him Akihiro cleared his throath.

"Haitani"

Ran turned to the familiar guy who called him "Yeah?"

"Don't tell anyone where you were,What did you do or see nor what happened until Kaori brings it up"

Ran was a little pissed by how he talked to him but somehow manage to keep it in "Well that goes without saying?" He answered.

"You can't bring up Kaori too"

"Why?"

Akihiro turned away from Ran and walked away.

Ran was pissed by how he just walked away but he doesn't want to force him to because it's like he's begging for it and he is pissed by how Akihiro spoke to him.

Ran's face suddenly became sour as he remmembered their last interaction overseas.

"I shoudn't answer that"

Rindo was confused and in shambles again,just when he had a grasp at the situation.

"Men do you miss your "girlfriend" that much that you suddenly bring her up to this?" Sanzu butted in and placed his arm over Rindo's shoulder.

"Are you even really listening to us?I told you she studied at a detective school and this guy right here is her schoolmate" Rindo reminded him.

"Oh?So your girlfriend is this guys accomplice?"

Rindo took a small glance at Akihiro and Ran "I think not,I'm not sure"

'Just what does tgis guy is really here for?Tokeomi seems to listen to this guy well too' Koko silently thought as the room gets quieter.

Mikey fixes his seating position but kept his open legs as alarmedly look at Kaori.

"What made you ask me that?"

"That answer to that could be quite simple if you'd known me but badly you don't really,For now I am the known as a great detective,I myself quite do my detectove works spotless"

She then reaches below the table and pulled a small attachicase she took out a brown envelope and took out the papers inside it.

"I do my works in order from Knowing the case,Getting the situation to seeing the crime scene but not every of my work goes to that order because you can't be a great detective if I just rely on the situation and evidence I need to get over even the smallest detai,and from those I could easily know or catch the suspect of the "Crime""