JUST BECAUSE

It felt like a dream. A remarkably vivid dream. His husband's lips were currently sliding against his sick lips. Just because.

He liked being kissed just because. He liked how the hair on his skin raised when Tay ran his hand down his back. He liked how blank his mind became when his thumb caressed along the line of his sideburns. He liked the roll of Tay's tongue against his. The softness of his lips. The silky strands of his hair. The wanting moans drawn from his Ambrosian lips. He liked it all.

"The staff," Tay breathed. "They can hear us."

New shut him up with a kiss. "Don't care."

He slid his hand down the space between them. Dipped it down his husband's pants. Tay plucked his wrists before he could reach the target.

"Newwiee," He panted. "No."

"Yes," New kissed his neck. He had waited too long for this.
Tay broke contact. He held New at an arm's length. "No," Tay's kiss swollen lips were making it too hard for him to understand what he was saying.

"Are you teasing me? This only works if you're not hard as a rock in your pants. Porn teaches that much."

"Okay, come here." He dragged New by the wrist to the master bedroom. Threw him inside. New stumbled only a bit. He grinned as his husband locked the door.

"Now we are getting somewhere." He pounced on Tay. However, he could not get anywhere. The virgin held him at arm's length again. "What now, Tawan?"

"We're not going to have sex?"

New laughed. A wrong move. It resulted in another coughing fit. "Tawan," he heaved. "This cold has distorted my hearing. You know what I just heard?" He laughed again, more carefully this time. "We are not going to have sex. That would be weird if you actually said that, right?"

Tay just watched him. He crossed his arms on his chest. Arched his elegant brows.

"Right?" Nothing was funny anymore.

The brows went higher.

"Fucking hell, Tawan. Do you hate me? Do you want me to die? We need to have sex. I haven't had sex in weeks." He lunged at his husband again. But his quick reflexes put New at a disadvantage.

He spun them around. Pushed New against the door. Held him there. He strained as he spoke, "I want us to start over."

"With sex." He pushed against the restraining arms.

"No."

"Every healthy relationship needs sex." How was this news to a grown man? "We need to fuck, Tay." He increased his strength. His husband fought harder. The veins in his arms popped out. So hot, he mused. He leaned down and bit the arm gently.

"You're insane." His lips twitched into a small smile. "You truly are insane, Thitipoom."

"Oh, I'm insane? I'm insane for finding my husband attractive? Throw me into an asylum!" And because he certainly was insane, he nipped on Tay's arm again. His husband laughed.

"What do I do with you?"

"Sleep with me. I hear that helps with the brain. Chemicals, you know."

"No. We started this with sex. Look how bad it turned out."

"We did not start with sex. We went on a great date, and then we had sex."

"How good did that do us, huh? I want to do things differently. Try a different approach, without the sex."

New stopped struggling and sagged against the door. "Why did you kiss me if you had no intentions of fucking?"

"Just because." He said. "Have you only been kissed with sex as the end game?"