Prelude

Hanahaki Disease is a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love

Hanahaki Disease is a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their romantic feelings, or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear.

***

Cosmos are annual wildflowers with colorful daisy-like flowers that sit atop long slender stems. Blooming throughout the summer and fall months, they grow easily from seeds and even survive in poor soil conditions.

***

"Do you know the myth behind cosmoses?"

"If it's another tragic tale of a man drowning in the lake or a woman turning into stone or-"

"No, it's actually kind of cute.

It says here that cosmos was the first flower that God ever tried to create. So he tried painting it with different colors to see which shade is the best - that's why they come with so many colors."

Oh god, Eddy, I think I know why I grow cosmoses in my lungs.

-------------------------------------

<Author's note>

Hello, everyone. 

For people who know and for who didn't, you might have been wondering why I deleted most of my stories, proceeded to change all the names of the characters, and deleted all the nsfw parts in the stories uploaded in my other account. 

To be frank, I had people in my real life who found out about my wattpad account. Although I managed to clean all the toxic relationships out of my way now, I felt uncomfortable writing in the original account ever since. I had to make the decision to move my account to a workplace that feels safer, and this is what I decided to do: creating a new account and uploading my stories here.

I did share my google drive with the original stories via twitter but I will be uploading my previous works here in Wattpad again as well, hopefully, starting with COSMOS. Please let me know what you want to read again and I will work on uploading them too. 

Always, thank you for reading and understanding. Be happy.

Best,

emma, eykim28, silverleaf_emma, eykim288 ... the author with many names.