Chapter 1

{New School}●

You- a
Other- a
Thoughts- a
Others thoughts- a

Your POV

Finally the day has come I'm going to train at an I.S school this is it, I'm so nervous I hope all the girls here are nice, I'm so excited to meet everyone but at the same time I just can't stand up straight I'm shaking so much, apparently I'm not the only boy going to this all girl school I heard that there is in fact another boy coming as well which is a good thing cause it's not as scary and I won't feel as lonely I hope he is nice and we can bond not to say I don't have any friends already "hey are you feeling all jittery too? I would have never expected then to let 2 boys to our school, this is so exciting I wonder what the other guys like! I heard that he beat his instructor in an instant" my best friend alice says jumping around with a huge grin on her face, she has always wanted to go to this school herself so now that she has a chance she has been so jittery and hyper it's so cute, she gets like this about the things she likes most like whenever I offer to get her favorite food strawberry cake she is crazy about that stuff as she is crazy about going to this I.S school and I gotta be honest I don't blame her "I'm pretty excited too do you think the girls there are n-nice?" I ask her, she sighs at me making me flinch "don't worry so much about those girls think, the girls at our old school were jerks with no life don't let them get you down, it's time for a fresh start, plus we are going to the same school so even if some girls bully you I'll protect you got it y/n.... I mean what are friends for right" she says hugging me which made me smile and so I hug back 'ya I have nothing to fear she's right' I thought to myself nodding "thanks alice" I tell her and we stopped hugging alice has been my friend since we were 8 years old she saw me getting bullied by some girls at our school and she told them off for me and that's when we became friends and I will never forget it.

Time skip- at the school

On our way into the classroom i notice a boy in the front middle seat that's him I think I'll have to introduce myself later, I sit down in an empty seat behind a blonde girl who was staring at me quite harshly 'did I do something wrong, is there something on my face?!' I think to myself frantic to figure out why she is staring at me but then she shifts her attention to the other boy in the classroom.

Finally a green haired lady walks in the classroom who I assume to be our teacher "congratulations to all of you for making it to this school, I'm your first year sub homeroom teacher ms. Maya yamada" she says standing in the front of the class as everyone was silent but when I looked around I notice they were all staring at me and ichika oh they must be curious about the two males in a female school i look back to ms. Yamada who seems to be quite nervous herself as she starts to speak again "starting today you are all now students of the I.S academy, as you know this is a bording school, students are together after school hours so I hope you'll all get along and help each other and make the next three years enjoyable.....uh.....now let's get to introductions" she says.

Small time skip- after intros

It seems the other males name is ichika orimura he seems like a nice guy, he's panicking like crazy though I don't blame him I almost choked on my introduction, all of a sudden some lady comes in and punches him in the head, he grabs his head in pain before looking back up "sis?!" He says in a confused tone and she hits him again "you will call me ms. Orimura at school got it" she says, wait ms. Orimura? "Oh your back does that mean the meeting is over already?" ms. Yamada asks "that's right ms. Yamada, I'm sorry that I made you welcome my class for me" ms. Orimura says, as she takes ms. Yamada's place "alright class I'm your homeroom teacher ms. Chifuyu orimura, it's my job to train you well enough so you can stand on your feet in one year" she says, then all the girls start to freak out "it's really lady chifuyu!" "The one who inspired me to come here" every one yelled out random things i was only able to catch a few things but I guess she is pretty famous.