A/n: Another Update!

⚠️Warning kind of Important⚠️

So after coming back from a crazy amount of moving, working and covid
I decided to finally continue my story but right in the middle of going to update the next chapter I noticed a few comments that had been saying that my stories are hard to read and that they would like me to split them up a bit I'm not naming names, but because I want to consider everyone and I don't want you all to have a hard time reading stories...........

I have to go back to every other chapter and space them a bit while also trying bold then words a bit so it a bit easier to read key word: easier but I'm not sure how it will turn out and it will take me a while so I hope you guys are okay with waiting for chapters five and six apologies everyone I know I have been taking so long to get back on this book but I've been going through hell with me catching covid a bit ago and have a lot of work to do and other stories and recommendation to check on I'm a bit over worked but don't worry I'm taking my breaks or well at least trying to.

These last 3 months have been so hectic for me again apologies for how late I am and I hope you all can forgive me I love you all and have a wonderful day/night whenever your reading this😊

Also as a fun little question

What's your favorite anime? Mines between danganronpa and naruto

Who's your favorite character from your anime? I love toko/genocide and rock lee

What's your favorite video game? Mine is kingdom hearts.

What movie/anime genre do you like? I'm all for action and mystery

Finally question, if you could what anime character would you wanna cosplay? I'd want to cosplay deku (world heroes mission costume)

And finally here's a cute picture of laura to say sorry.