Chapter 2

○{Cecilia alcott}●

Your POV

As the day ends I walk to my dorm which was 1025 but as I got to the door I see ichika standing in front of it "hey ichika what are you doing here" I ask "oh this is my dorm" he says, oh I see because this is an all girl school they wanted us to be roommates "oh well this is my room too" i say he nods "so I guess we're roommates" he says "yep" I walk over and open the door walking into the room well it's not the hugest room for 2 but it's still pretty nice "hey which bed do you want" i ask as there were only 2 beds obviously "umm I'll take this one" he says jumping on the bed he chose and i got in the shower and once i was done got dressed and went to bed I wonder why that cecilia girl was so angry.

Time skip- at lunch

Me and ichika walk to lunch to see alice and the brown haired girl from before sitting together talking as if they have known each other for a long time "hey houki, alice" ichika says, right I guess he already knows her so her name is houki huh "y/n this is my childhood houki-" he tries to introduce her but she interrupts him "I can introduce myself "hello my name is houki shinonono it's nice to meet you" she says holding her hand out "well umm....h-hello I'm y/n l/n n-nice to meet you..too" I say cursing myself for stuttering so bad but she is kinda scary but I shook her hand anyway "so how do you know alice?" I ask "well I was roomed with her so we became best buddies well only problem is her schedule but nothing other than that" alice says, houki glares at her "well you have a problem then go ask the teacher switch" she says in an angry tone "mr. L/n um may we sit by you" some girls ask "uh ya I don't mind" I say one of the grab my arm hugging it "wow your so muscular" she says making blush then i look over as i hear growl then i see alice glaring at me "wow orimura you sure do eat a lot that's a typical boy though" one girls says "well I was wondering is that all your eating it doesn't look like enough" he says "well ya we'll be fine we eat a lot of snacks" she says then I hear slam on the table "me and houki are going to hang now see you guys later" alice says, then houki gets up and they take their trays and walk away 'what was that about'

Time skip- later in class

"2 weeks from today you'll have to choose a class representative for the tournament as representative they not only compete in the tournament but they also attend student council meetings and comity meetings so essentially it's your class leader okay, I will now take nomination any suggestion" ms. Orimura says "I'd like to nominate l/n" one girl says shocking me "wait what?!" I yell shocked "I think that's a great idea let's nominate l/n" another girl says "w-wait a minute" I say they didn't listen "anyone else if not he'll be elected without a vote" ms. Orimura says "hang on a minute but I'm not cut out for stuff like that" I say panicking, why are they voting me "I will not approve of this" I hear a familiar narcissistic voice say "this type of selection is utterly unacceptable, you should be shameful to have a boy as our class representative you can't expect that I cecilia alcott should have to deal with that sort of humiliation for an entire year, in the first place living in a place without any culture is below someone of my stature" cecilia says, which started to irritate me "hey! It's one thing to insult me but don't go insulting the country because it's not up to your standard it's not like your country has much to brag about either" I say by accident, oops didn't mean to let that slip out "how dare you my country has many delicious dishes I can't believe you would have the audacity to insult my country" she yells at me as we have a stare down at each other, I'm too angry to feel nervous "this calls for a duel" she says "fine by me it will be easier then debating" I say she starts walking up to me "alright and if you lose on purpose i will make you my servant no I'll make my slave" she says "okay how much of a handy cap" I say without thinking, as alice gives me a smile and a thumbs up "already asking me for favors are you" she says pissing me off more "I'm asking how much of a handy cap for you" I say, as everyone started laughing "men used to be stronger but with I.S we are the dominate ones" "ya they say if we had war we'd dominate it" some girls say "as a matter of fact I'm the one who should be wondering about giving you a handy cap japanese boys are so humorous aren't they" she says "hey if your nice a real lady still that handy call ya know ya idiot" a girl says, and that was my limit 'I'm not an idiot, I'm no one's, I refuse to be treated like one I'll make regret saying that to me and all those people who bullied me will know pain' I thought as my brain got fogged with anger "Shut up! I'm no one's slave, I'll make you eat those words you'll see soon why I ask if you wanted a handy cap your regret not taking that offer you narcissistic brat I'll show you, I'll show all of them, I'm not a waste of space, I'm not trash, I'm not your damn slave prepare yourself alcott for a rude awakening!" I yell glaring at her as if my eyes could burn right through her head everyone went quiet "okay calm down y/n" I hear someone say and then I notice alice hugging me "your gonna be okay don't listen to her, you'll destroy her and win but let's not forget it's a competition not a murder game so don't try to kill her you'll be okay" alice says calming down as I lean into the hug "okay it's decided we'll use arena 3 which I believe is available on Monday, l/n and alcott prepare yourselves for when the comes" ms. Orimura says, oh I'm hella prepared.