Chapter 4

○{Another I.S}●

Your POV

Ugh I've been dreading this and now I'm actually gonna do it this kinda sucks, run charges straight at ichika and tries to strike him with her sword as he stops it with his own sword 'I think she forgot i was here well that's rude why am I here again oh ya tournaments...crap' I thought to myself before charging in between the pushing her away from ichika "not bad you were able to stop my attack, but you won't stop the next one" rin says before charging at ichika again as she makes another huge sword what am I chopped liver, i charge in blocking one of her sword while ichika blocks the other and we continue trade blows back and forth, run the connects both sword and charges back at ichika oh come on! What does it take to get noticed, ichika continues to dodge her while sit on the sidelines wait for an opening but then she shoots a beam at him so I charge over and reflect it with my sword "dont forget their are two of us you have to take care of ms. Rin" I say annoyed that she kept going after ichika "thanks y/n" ichika yells to me I nod my head "keep your eyes focused on the battle for now" I say "right" he replies, run looks at me with an annoyed expression before charging at me and swinging her double sided sword at me with full strength I stopped it with my sword but it almost took me out the air, she then continued to fire beams at ichika but I kept trying to reflect them "ichika move i can't keep this up forever and I can't beat her alone" I tell him, he speed at her seeming like he was about to try something, he stops in front of rin holding up his sword "listen rin, I'm not gonna hold back" he says "what are you talking about that's what your suppose to do besides we are not in the same league" she yells charging at him again as they fly around again and eventually he tried to attack but then I felt something hit me hard and then I heard a huge explosion sound before everything went black.

Ichika POV

As I was about to charge at rin I see a beam of light come out of nowhere and hit y/n and he fell to the ground "y/n!! Hey are you alright!" I yell but no answer which made me think the worse, when I was about to fly down I see a I.S fly down "orimura, rin, y/n get out of there" I hear my sister say in my ear piece but i didn't follow what she said as y/n was knocked out so I can just leave him here and rin can't fight that thing on her own.

Rin POV

We've got to get out of here "ichika the match is canceled so let's get out of here" I yell to him "but y/n is down there we can't leave him" he says, who cares about that guy I just want you to be safe you idiot, all of a sudden a beam came out of the smoke, I closed my eyes and prepared for impact but it never came and I heard a loud scream and felt arms around me and when I opened my eyes it was that y/n guy he had tears in his eye I assume out of pain as his I.S deactivated he starts to fall but I catch him "you guys...have to...get out of ...here........just leave me...I'll only hold you back" he says, how can he just say something like that and why did he save me, he doesn't even know me and yet he jumped in front of a beam to save me why?.... before I could ask him he past out as ichika came over "is he okay?" He asked which is such a dump question "of course not you idiot he just got hit by powerful laser beam twice" I say "get him to safety I'll handle this" ichika says pulling out his sword again "but you'll get hurt" I say worried "that doesn't matter right now I can stall it long enough so you guys can get away so go" he says "but-" "GO!" He yells, I nod and head back once I get to the control room I hand him to cecilia and run back out to help ichika as chifuyu kept yelling for me but I didn't listen.

Cecilia POV

"He's hurt quite badly we should get him into the nurses office" houki says, I nod but chifuyu stops us "check his pulse first you'll want to make sure he is alive at least" she say making shocked but also I understand so I did as she said and grab and felt his wrist "he's alive" I mumble with tears in my eyes "houki help me carry him to the infirmary please but don't you dare touch him inappropriately! He is mine" I yell not meaning to say the rest out loud but I just went with it "like I would do that I like someone else" she says, we both pick him and take him to the infirmary and lay him in the bed as the nurse check him over "his injuries aren't life threatening but he does have a huge burn mark on his back so he will have to lay on his stomach for a while till it heals" she says and we both nod "well I'm going to see if ichika is okay you enjoy that weirdo" houki says, pissed I marched right up to her and smacked her in the face "you realise he just risked his life to save that stupid ichika and that girl and almost died doing it how can you call a weirdo" I yell "he's weird cause why the hell didn't he run instead of almost dying that idiot rin although yes i will admit he did save ichika so I'll give him that at least but he's still a weirdo" she says before walking away 'how dare she say that about my darling she is a cruel women' not even a hour later ichika was also brought into infirmary as he was injured as well but I didn't care, houki and rin sat next to him and I sat next to my darling y/n he looked so cute when he was sleeping I almost want to cuddle him but I know if I do it could hurt him so I have to contain myself, i do hope he is okay "hey is um...that guy alright?" I hear someone ask, it was that girl rin from before what the hell does she want "yes he just has a huge burn on his beautiful back cause of you" i say my voice spilling with venom "hey I didn't ask him to jump in the way he just did it" she say looking down before walking over to my darling and....what she kissed him on the cheek "HEY! HOW DARE YOU KISS MY DARLING YOU LITTLE GREMLIN!" I yell at her she jumps a bit "so are you guys dating or something?" She ask making me blush a little "w-well no but-" I stuttered "then it doesn't matter cause you guys even together" she says "why you little." I yell as we get into an arguement "you two shut up y/n is trying to sleep" "yeah and me and ichika are talking and we can't hear each other when you guys are yelling" we hear houki and ....alice "when the heck did you get in here" I asked "yeah and who you anyways" run asked "I'm alicen shield but just call me alice and I'm y/n best friend and childhood friend at that and it would be nice if my CHILDHOOD FRIEND could get some sleep with out you two screaming and yelling" she says "I have half of min-" I begin to say before I was cut off "ow...w-whats going on where am I"

Your POV

"Ow my back...jeez what happened" I say before someone raps their arms around me "oh y/n darling I'm so glad your okay" a female voice says then I notice the blonde curly hair "cecilia? Your hurting me" I say, she gets off me and sits on the bed which looks to be like a hospital bed "alice and rin too what's going on?" I asked "an unknown I.S attacked us and you were hit pretty hard but you should be fine after maybe a month or so" alice says "okay then, oh rin are your and ichika alright you didn't get hit did you?" I ask her she looked shock but still answered "uh yeah I'm alright thanks to you" she says whispering the last part but I still heard it "what about ichika" I ask "oh im over here" I hear a voice say assuming it is ichika I look to my right to see ichika sitting in a hospital bed as well "im fine I guess I got hit by a beam but I'm fine" he says "im glad the both of you okay I'd never be able to live with myself if you both got hurt" I say "um...thank you y/n for uh s-saving me and I'm sorry for what happened to your back" rin says "nah it's okay im just glad your alright" I say, her face goes slight pink for a moment but only a moment "am I able to head back to my dorm" I ask "yes but you have to sleep on your stomach and if you have a hard time getting dressed I could help you darling" cecilia says making me blush a dark red "uh that's very nice of you but I'll be fine thanks" I say, alice helps me out of bed and alice, me and ichika walk back our dorms 'today was a rough day but I'm hoping this will heal over time' I thought, once we all got to our dorms I took a shower and ichika helped me put my gauze on before we both lay down "hey by the way I know I won't be able to fight as long as my back is injured so you'll have to be the representative" I say to ichika "but what if you do heal in time" he asked "I doubt chifuyu would let me go out there with this burn on my back so I nee you to take my place please ichika" I say pleading, he sighs before nodding "alright I'll do my best" he says and I turn off the light "I'll teach you some sword fight styles if you want" I say "sure thanks y/n but you should" he says "well just remember if you ever need me I'll be here" I say before laying down "thanks I'll remember that" he says as I hear him lay down too "good night ichika" I say "goodnight" he replies before I drift off to sleep.

*In mind*

"Your such a fatty mic fatterson" "yeah bet your mom has to buy food everyday cause you always eat it all" little girls made fun of me none stop but one "hey leave him alone he didn't do anything to you" she saved me "what do you care he is just a fatty" a girl said and then started chucking rocks at me before the other girl walked in front of me hold a plastic bat "if you dont want to get hit then I suggest leaving" she says "oh whatever losers" "this isn't worth it" "he's still just a fatty" they say the walk away, I stand up and look at the girl with blond hair and  beautiful blue eyes "why did you do that you dont even know me" I asked her she giggled before smiling "doesn't matter if i dont know ya it's always good to help someone in need and besides I like ya so let's be friends, my names alicen shield you can just call me alice what's your name" she says holding out her hand I slowly start to shake her hand as if testing if this is real "m-my name is  y/n l/n it's nice to meet you uh alice" I say shaking her hand as she giggles, this is quite a fond memory of mine as it was the first time I saw light in this world and I hope that continues.

*dream end*

A/n
Sorry I haven't updated for so long I have been sick for a while and also working hard on other stuff but I hope you liked it, have a wonderful day/night whenever your reading this.