Chapter 3

○{childhood friend}●

Your POV

As the school day started I couldn't help but still feel exhausted as we walked out to the field, today we were going to show how an I.S works and honestly I was hoping that ms. Orimura wouldn't choose me but then again ichika doesn't know this stuff so maybe it would be for the best "for today's lesson we're going to practice the basic controls of the I.S........y/n, alcott your up first" ms. Orimura says, yep should known well whatever "not a problem" cecilia says, not a problem? but she hates me or is she trying to get revenge by knocking me out the sky or something I gotta keep an eye out, we both walk up and stand in front of the class (oh I forgot your transformation item is a ring on you left hand) cecilia transforms first activating blue tears then i go as it activates wings and all "alright now fly!" Ms. Orimura says "right!" cecilia says as I nod we both take off flying around as I boosted ahead of her "y/n, alcott execute a power dive and then come to a complete stop" ms. Orimura tells us the both of us complying as we both dive down before stopping as soon as we got close to the ground cecilia going first, me second which was kinda straining considering I'm not exactly fully in top shape but even so that was an experience, alcott wasn't upset neither did she try to attack me

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I see alcott running over to me "that was truly amazing you are quite talented for a male" she says, why is she being so nice all of a sudden is she sucking up to me, I don't know how to react I've never had a girl suck up to me actually no one has ever done that to me at all, I mean every person I've ever met has always bullied me so why is she being nice "hey you don't have to start acting all cutesy and start sucking up to him ya know, I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about you anyway considering you weren't the nicest at the start of school" alice says making me jump from shock of the fact that she had the guts to say that "uh alice come on be nice, cecilia was ju-" I speak up getting cut off automatically "I'm not sucking up it's only natural for me to compliment my classmates" alcott says "oh yes I'm sure your cold dead heart over flows with human kindness" alice retorts "yes it does and it is way better then scowling like a troll all day" cecilia says back, why are they fighting? come on can't we all just get along.

Time skip- after all the hecticness
(Basically the next day in class)

Yesterday was really hectic I mean alcott was being so weird...well just not herself I mean she was being really touchy at my celebration for being the class rep and got mad when everyone else was in the picture the wanted to take of the both of us she even congratulated me for becoming the class rep I don't get it not even that long ago she hated my guts and now she is acting as if it never happened what the heck, as I keep thinking about this as I talk to ichika pondering over it until I here some girls talking about "oh ya did you hear that class rep for class 1-2 got changed" "yeah it's that new transfer student what's her face" they say "a transfer student this late in the year" i say "ya supposedly she's from china" one of the girls says "I wonder if she transferred to the academy to study my techniques" cecilia says bringing back her usual narcissistic self "well I'm sure curious I wonder if she is good" ichika says "well the only classes with personal I.S is class 1 and 4 so we'll be fine" another girl says " your information is out dated cause the representative of class 1-2 now has a personal I.S so it's not gonna be as easy to win anymore"