Chapter 24

Authors pov
"Lisa!"  Mingyu called Lisa as soon as he sees her "hi" he smile
"Hello" Lisa smile back
"Let's go-" Mingyu was cut off
"Wait!" They both turn around and found her unnies fast walking to them
"Well hello Mingu? Mungyi?"
"It's Mingyu"
"Oh right sorry I was mistaken. Can we say something first to you before you both go?" Jennie ask the three of them are smiling making Mingyu nervous, Lisa was just at there side looking so innocent
"O-okay"
"First of all It's nice to meet you Mingyu and, by the way if something happens to her your DEAD" Jisoo whispered the last sentence in his ear in a deadly tone. Mingyu widen his eyes and gulp.
"We trust you Mingyu" Jennie's mouth is smiling but her eyes says other wise, it's sending him a death look
"O-of course" he smile nervously
"Well both of you go then" Rose said

Her unnies knows that Mingyu will be the one to drive Lisa home after the dinner. Lisa is so delicate and innocent and they want to protect her at all cost that's why they threatened him about Lisa's safety.

On the restaurant

Lisa's pov
"Order you want Lisa" I heard Mingyu. I hesitated its quite expensive.
"I'll just take what you ordered"
"You sure?"
I nodded "I can eat anything"
"Okay then"
"I just ordered ice tea because I don't want to be tipsy while driving"
I nodded... After a few minutes the foods arrive
"Let's dig in"
We both eat in comfortable silence
"So Lisa not to offend you of course, but I wanted to ask if your a foreigner or something cause you do not look like a Korean"
"Guess it, try to know where I came from" I said
"Thailand?"
I smile "your right, I live in Thailand"
I know what he is going to ask so I continued "My family move here because of my mothers work"
He nodded, I was glad that he did not ask about my parents cause I don't know what to say if he did.
"How long did you stay or move here?"
"I think when I was still 2 or 3"
"That's a long time already" I smile and nod
"What about you? I mean it's pretty obvious that you are a Korean but"
"Me?" He started to talking about his childhood.
I laugh a bit after he told a joke
"You know- woah what a fancy nice cars" he stop his sentence with an amusement. I look back and follow his gaze. A five black cars park in front of the restaurant.
"Why are they so many? Anyways Lisa, maybe let's go for a walk? I still want to say something more and it's kinda noisy here" I averted my eyes back to him
"Okay" Mingyu stood up to pay for the bills.
Gasps and murmurous of whispers is suddenly heard from the entire restaurant "it's the mafia king!!!"
Mafia king? I look back it's really him. He is surrounded by lots of bodyguards.
The owner of the restaurant rush out "Sir Jeon. Your finally here sir, please follow me to the VIP room in the second floor"
His face was blank and wearing sunglasses? Why is he even wearing glasses it's evening.
"Ahh" I suddenly released a painful reaction sound when my foot was stepped. I look up at the back of the tall big bodyguard that the one who walk on my foot. All of them pass by the tables without even looking where they stepping at and did not even apologize. I hiss when I move it, even though I am used in getting hurt physically before, it still stings and hurt. I can feel two of my toes bleeding and center of it aching, how can I walk now. Not exaggerating, but his step was really hard awhile ago as if it's just the floor he is stepping with. I'm wearing a white shoes, the blood of my right toes seep through it.
Mingyu came back and saw it, "Lisa why are your feet bleeding?!" He was so shock that he didn't notice he raise his voice a bit loud.
"Oh dear, it's really bleeding" the aunt of our next table saw it too
"Can you stand? Let's go to a clinic"
"I'm fine there's no need to go to the clinic, I can-" Mingyu catch me on the side when I loose balance
"You can't even stand properly. Come on we have to see it to a doctor" he bends down and was about to pick me up but,

"Don't even dare to touch her"

Jealous and possessive Jungkook is in the house! And congratulations to our successful queen's solo debut.