This isnt home...

I wake up looking at my side table for my breakfast. A feeling of dread came over me, I don't want to go with my father or even meet that random guy.

I might be BI but I prefer girls thank you.

At least girls don't act like a huge dick and are sweet and kind.

I took the food from my bedside table and start eating. After eating I drank the pill that was placed for me.

I was so tired. Wait- I was holding my face and realise my nose was bandaged. Fuck I hope my nose isn't broken.

I went off my bed to take a shower. Before I could call Mrs Holly I see my hand didn't have any of the machines I was using last night.

I went to take a shower. A beautiful vintage dress was placed on the countersink. Knowing my after he would never let me wear this but if it was Mrs Honey then I wouldn't be surprised.

I took a shower and dried my hair. Letting my hair flow as I put on the beautiful vintage dress.

I went outside my room seeing no luggage. The door opened and I see Mrs Honey.

"Hello, deary your.. Your... Compatible... Partner... Is here..." She said.

"It's ok Mrs Honey I already excepted my fate, I just hope he's not a dick like my father," I said.

Mrs Honey seems to wanna say something but I ignored it not wanting to bother her with my question.

"Dear let me help you downstairs so you know who you're going with," she said

I nodded and followed her to the elevator.

The ride down was dreadful what man did he pair me up with now... I rolled my eyes.

The elevator door opened, I was scared of what kinda creep I would be having a car ride from.

I prayed for forgiveness and be given at least a decent enough guy and not an asshole.

We went in front of the sliding automatic doors and I see a BMW.

I don't care anymore I'm normal seeing guys who try and date me bring other expensive cars so I was too normal with it.

I rolled my eyes just begging for a decent nice guy, as we approached the car.

Mrs Honey was so happy to see such an expensive car. Mrs Honey was like a second mother to me. And she had a poor family so I promised myself to buy her something expensive one day.

A man with red hair went out of the car. He had a vintage like outfit with his white t-shirt, brown jeans, and ribbon tie.

He looked kinda dashing, it almost made me blush. Wait I just met this guy I can't fall in love with him.

I hate my emotions I'm such a clutch. What would mom say if she was here?..

"Hello, m'lady so your Mrs Woodings?" The redhead asked.

"Yes that's me," I said even if I may just be flustered. I learned how to suppress my emotions. It helps a lot when you have anxiety and get stress out a lot. It keeps the situation not be awkward.

"Ah, you're more beautiful than I thought. Well now let's get you to your house" he said with a smile.

What's wrong with me my cheeks heated up but I tried to ignore it all and nodded. My heart was filled with butterflies, as my heart feels a flutter.

I just nodded silently again

"Oh and by the way, my name is Kakyoin Noriaki nice to meet you," he said with a sweet warm smile as he held the door of the car for me.

I went inside feeling how my face went redder and redder. Mrs Honey waved goodbye bye at me as she winked at me, I knew that wink too well.

Mrs Honey use to ship me with the other patients I remember all of them... Maya, William, Jaxon, Cory, and Xena. She really is like a mother to me. Shipping her daughter with other children.

My heart aches for a moment remembering my mother and how she won't be at my wedding, whenever that's gonna happen.

The redhead Kakyoin went into the driver seat next to me and started the car. We left the hospital and went to my house.

"So.. Why are you in the hospital anyway? Your father never told me" he asked

"My mother died in a fire inside my house," I said I could just see the concerned look on his face on the glass window.

"And I guess I cried too much and wasted my energy so after the firefighters asked me about the situation I fainted from all the crying," I said he was concerned and had a frown on his face.

He was probably expecting me to cry. But like usually I tried to suppress my emotions. And if mom was hers I would have cried my eyes out in her arm.

We made it to my house, the car ride was silent.

The big large gate open as he parked his car.

He opened the door for me as I got up from the car. He held his shoulder out for me to hold like one of those fancy couples things.

I followed along and held his shoulder putting my hand around his. We walked up to the door ringing the bell.

The door opened and I see a maid

"Why hello there Mr Noriaki, Mr Yokode would be waiting for you both in his office. I will lead you two there" the maid said and gestures us to follow her.

I hated when people call my last name yokide. I'm not a yokide anymore I'm a woodings I don't care what people say.

We followed her to my 'fathers' office.

The maid knocked on the door and I hear a voice say "come in".

The maid opens the door enough for my 'father' to see me and Kakyoin holding each other. He probably is excited to see this, now I finally will marry a rich man wow.

"Hello, Kakyoin and my dear daughter I see you too are getting along how lovely," he said with a smile.

"Kakyoin you may leave and the maid will show her to her room" As Kakyoin and the maid nodded.

"Thank you for the day Mrs Woodings, it's a pleasure to meet you," he said.

Gosh, this man is gonna make me turn into a cherry he was so kind and sweet.

HE EVEN RESPECTS MY LAST NAME GAH!!!

"Please it's my pleasure," I said as he kissed my hand.

That's it someone tells me I'm dreaming I couldn't just have gotten lucky and got the perfect man here.

He smiled at me and left heading to the door. I didn't even wanna talk to my father I'm just having my little bubble so let me be "may I see my room" I asked

The maid nodded as we both went to my new room. All my stuff was there, I said a small thank you as the maid nodded and left.

I went in changing the outfit I had before for a shirt and sweat pants. Not forgetting my casual jacket as I laid on the bed hugging the red bolster I was happy didn't die in the fire, this bolster is one of the last few things I have to remember about mom.

I felt so tired and just went to lock my door so I can sleep in peace.

I went back on the bed and turned off the lights, turning on the side bed lamp showing its warm yellow glow reminding me of the yellow lights in the hotel room I use to go to with my mother.

My eyes felt heavy as I start drifting off to sleep.

_________________________________________

I'm kinda happy with this chapter and fun fact I was looking for a Kakyoin suit image for reference and instead I wasted an hour blushing and getting flustered

Anywho thank you again for reading :)))))

Love y'all smh

Ayyy 1335 word

~Meta-Chan 🐸