Warming up to each other

I was scared to make this chapter cus ik my bff will unlive him

I woke to a hand on my waist. What happens last night.

Wait this isn't a pillow it's a person! My face immediately went red.

I tried to push away not wanting whoever it was to wake up. I sat up seeing it was Kakyoin! My face went redder and redder.

His hand was still on my waist, so I gently pushed it off me. What happened last night? Why is he here?..

So many thoughts went through my mind then I remembered why he's here.

Why is he hugging me and why even is he in my room. I felt bad he had to sleep with me to comfort me.

I went off the bed to take a shower.

🍒 Kakyoins POV 🍒

I felt like I was missing something I reached out for whatever I missing but it wasn't there. Still closing my eyes I try to remember what I'm reaching for so I can hug it.

Then I remembered META! My mind shouts. I opened my eyes and she wasn't there I sat up scanning the room.

I hear water coming from the bathroom. I assume she woke up and took a shower, I went outside the room to take a shower myself.

Heading back to my room I try to recall what happened last night.

I reached my room and went straight to the bathroom, taking a long shower. Remembering what happens last night made me blush, did I really just slept with her like that?

Would she think I'm weird? Before I could continue I heard my door open and closed. And someone flopping down on my bed, who is it? Who could it be? Finished taking my shower my shower is connected to the wardrobe so I just took a casual outfit for now.

I went outside and see Meta sleeping on the bed. She was sleeping on my bed but why? I sat down beside her. One of her eyes open then she closed it again, I placed a hand on her head as I stroke her beautiful brown hair.

A smile grew on her face, it felt warm and cosy. I kissed her forehead and left her in the room, remembering the note she gave me on what food she liked I went to get breakfast for her.

I got to the dining table and ate a quick breakfast before grabbing pancakes, maple syrup, fruits, and apple juice.

I brought the food into the room, heading their I asked hierophant green to open the door.

He opened the door for me as I went inside, placing the plate of food on the bedside table woke her up. As she opened her eyes to see what I placed she sat up and mumbled a thank you and I nodded.

I laid down on the other side of the bed for her, I went inside the blanket as I hugged her waist while she eats.

✦ Metas POV ✦

Kakyoin wrapped an arm around my waist, gosh I'm happy Nina isn't here he would be dead by now...

Nina doesn't like men touching me even if it's just a hug or maybe a hand on my waist.

That's why I never had perverts around.

I continue my breakfast eating it until it was all gone, I drank my juice and set it aside.

I didn't know what to do he was sleeping so peacefully beside me and I didn't want to wake him up.

I asked maiden to grab my phone, as she went outside and gave my phone back.

I took the phone to message Nino.

🌸 Meta 🌸

Umm sos Kakyoin is hugging
Me.. :^)