Your kinda weird...

Just a heads up there's gonna be references of stuff that didn't exist, back then it's more like a modernised version of what happens after part 4 Mk :)
_________________________________________

I woke up to someone patting my back, I open my eyes as I sat up on my bed.

I look to see Kakyoin on the side of my bed smiling, FIRST OF ALL, CREEPY SECOND OF ALL why does he gotta be so fucking cute.

He placed a hand on my face and said "The maids already finish unpacking your bags. Breakfast will be served tomorrow ok? If you need anything just call me my office is the only room in the house with a bell in front of the door" he said with a smile.

Gosh my heart is beating fast and my face heated up

I just nodded as he went to leave.

I wanted him to stay so bad but I couldn't bring myself to say it. If my best friend was here she would probably say...

You- you kinda smell... Like a baka... Eren yeager.

I laugh at myself, she would indeed say that to me tho.

I rolled my eyes opening my YouTube to put on some music while I sleep.

Checking my playlist I turn on best friend by orange Rex county

I and my best friend would jam to this song all the time.

I closed my eyes as the music plays in the background of my room.

✄ Time Skip >> ✄

It's morning time I woke up and checked my phone. Fuck I woke up at 6 gosh what's wrong with me.

I'm not nino who wakes up at 2 am to drink water. Why the fuck did I wake up?

I heard footsteps heading my room, the door creaked open and I see Kakyoin in pyjamas for once.

"Oh, you're already awake?" He asked "yeah I don't know how I woke up I don't normally wake up at this time" I answered.

He nodded and left me in my room, "dammit I forgot to ask for him to stay. I wanted to know him more fuck-"

"Ow" "don't use swear words just because I'm dead doesn't mean you can use swear words young lady have manners," my mother's spirit said.

Maiden was holding in her laughter, another power maiden had was to summon dead spirits gosh maiden why now.

"Sorry, mom..." I said to her "come on go back to sleep I'll wake you up later" she said "but I'm not sleepy... Can I stay awake please" I begged my mother.

"Ok then I'll watch over you then," she says as she disappeared.

Well can't I a bit dramatic... Hehe... Sorry for the false sad story thing... Hehe...

I took my phone from my bedside table
To chat with nino.

🌸 Meta 🌸

Are you awake? I just woke up like-
It's fucking annoying I'm not
Sleepy anymore great :^)

Sister from another mister

Dam sorry will this help?
*sends spider Justin Bieber sticker

🌸 Meta 🌸