The new place

🍒 Kakyoins POV 🍒

I hope she's ok I literally just left her there last night, she was only trying to continue a fun tradition with a friend.

Poor girl, I have to get there and fast.

I made it to the mansion, heading inside before I could go to the basement. Me Yokide came up to me...

"Ah, Mr Noriaki your wife is waiting for you in the basement. You can bring her stuff to your house in your car we already made it all inboxes" he said.

I just nodded and walked as fast as I can to the basement.

I open the basement to see her unconscious on the corner of the basement.

I ran to her as fast as I can, hugging her in my arms. Her body was weak and cold. I picked her up bridal style to my car.

I see maids filling my car with boxes probably her stuff, I was placing her in my car seat. Then 2 little boys came in running at me.

"WAIT WAIT PLEASE DON'T TAKE OUR, SISTER," one said "YEA PLEASE WE LOVE HER LET HER STAY" I felt bad for the two boys who called this lovely lady their own.

I got on their level and said "I'm sorry but she has to go, I promise you can still meet her again" I said in a calm tone with a smile.

The boys were crying and at this point, hugging Meta's arm not wanting to let go.

After a few mins, they nodded still crying while going back to the door of the mansion.

I sighed and went to the driver's seat, I need to get that nurse from the hospital to take care of her.

✄ Time skip >> ✄

(The Noriaki manner)

I got off my car my maids were already getting stuff out of my car to her new room.

I got her out of her car, her sweet face while she sleeps made me blush.

I took her in my arms bridal style and picked her up to her room.

I placed her on the bed with a blanket, seeing her beautiful resting face as her hair covering an eye.

I left her in the room not turning the ac so she can feel warm again.

I got my phone calling the hospital before asking for the nurse that took care of her that day.

"Uh yes I would like Mrs Honey to treat her right now," I said.

"Yes, Mr Noriaki after her shifts are done she will come to the manner as fast as she can" the man in the other line.

I continue talking with the man for half an hour and hung up the phone.

I went to her room and I see her sitting on the bed.

✦ Metas POV ✦

✄ Backtrack to Kakyoin calling ✄

I woke up in a room I didn't know, the warm blanket felt ever so nice. Reminding me of summer, and the warm sun.

I snuggled again in the blanket for a few mins, before realising the situation I'm in I look around and see boxes and my bag.

Knowing this I'm probably at Kakyoins house, I checked my phone for the time and groned.

I took a pillow to my face as sit on the bed.

I hear the door open, I assume it's Kakyoin who went in.

"Are you feeling better? Do you want to eat something?" He asked.