Being a friend

Note: this is more of a best friend chapter so if you want more Kakyoin you can skip it ^^

I wake up to knocking on my door, I signed knowing what these repeated knocks mean.

Exited children.

Anywho, I opened the door for two twin boys running to me. Running around me like crazy, shouting.

"WE HAVE A BIG SISTER, WE HAVE A BIG SISTER" over and over

I giggled at how cute the kids were acting I never had the chance to meet them tho, I guess this is my chance to formally meet these 2 cute dashing gentlemen.

"Wonh Woah calm down you too, we have all day and also I haven't asked for your names yet," I said.

The 2 twins stopped "Oh how rude of us I'm Vin" "and Vix" both of the boys said.

I smiled and "well hello then Vin and Vix I'm Meta," I said.

Their eyes lit up "COME ON LET'S GET BREAKFAST" the 2 kids take each of my hands and brought me to the dining room.

I sat down as both kids seated at my left and right.

Breakfast was served as I took the pancake on my plate and added some maple syrup.

I didn't see my 'father' anywhere, I wanst worried for him. I was scared of what he's doing not to eat breakfast.

That Noriaki guy is nice and all but I rather spend my birthday with my best friend, to be honest.

I finished my breakfast before I could go to my room the two gentlemen ran to me and dragged me to my room.

They pushed me into the wardrobe "WE SHOULD HELP YOU GET READY!" They said with a big smile

"Indoor voice guys indoor voices," I said with a smile and the boys nodded

Actually...

"Hey... As much as I want to go with my 'future husband' I wanna spend my birthday with a friend you know?" I said with a pouty lip.

The boys looked at each other and back to me looking at my sad face.

"Of course we promise not to tell dad! He usually is busy at..." Vin said "12!" Vix finished.

"Aw thank you, you two you guys are so sweet thanks," I said as the boys nodded and left me in the wardrobe.

I went to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower. I went I wore my dress like outfit so no one will suspect a thing.

After doing my decent make-up to fool people I ran outside.

Surprisingly people thought I was gonna go with that Nori guy.

I ran outside knowing the streets well when I stayed here for a while I had to learn the direction to escape back home.

I went down the street and going to the town I missed already.

Passing by my old homes in ruins, broke my heart a lot.

I went up to the house I was here for and knocked.

The door opened showing my childhood best friend Nina. She was my childhood best friend since I was 6 years old.

She went to school late so she was 7 at the time I was 6.

She had beautiful light brown hair dyed half to be a light baby blue.

"Hey, sorry for stopping by all of a sudden," I said.

"Jeez you act like this isn't your second home come in," she said gesturing me to come in. As I walked in heading to the sofa, she starts "Why are you wearing a dress? And makeup? Also, are you staying with your dad?" She asked.