mama ill? (eo + sj)

This one is scarxlizze and y/n is there 2 year old daughter

Lizzes pov
I woke up this morning feeling really sick like I was burning up my stomach was hurting and so was my head. "Babe" I stopped for a second "babe" "Hun what's wrong?" Scar asked face full of concern "I don-" I got stopped in the middle of speaking by gagging "oh baby"
Scars pov
Lizzie started to gag in the middle of telling me what's wrong "oh baby" I rubbed her back "let it out baby" and she did just that.
Once she finished she had tears in her eyes "oh baby don't cry" I told her "I don't feel good scar" "I know baby I know " just then out 2 year old baby came into the room.
"Mama?" "Y/n want to go play with your toys mummy doesn't feel good today?" "Oaty fwel bwtter mummy!" Awh she justs so cute, she left to play with her toys so I turned my attention back to lizzie "baby want some medicine?" I asked her "yeh" I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get the medicine. I came back into the room and gave lizzie her medicine to which she made a disgusted face.
Y/n's pov
Mummy is sick so I wrote her a note it was just a bunch of scribbles but at the end it said "I wove you!" I went up to mama and mummy's room and knocked on the door mama opened it "hewo mama" I said quietly " hi baby what's wrong?" "I wrote mama note"
Scars pov
Awh she wrote Lizzie a note, Lizzie fell asleep alittle while ago so I'll give it to her later "babes mummy fell asleep so why don't we go down to the living room and whach cartoons? Yeh?" "Otwy" I picked her up and went downstairs carefully "what do you wanna watch baby" "um Peppa pwg "

We cuddled for the rest of the day