𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃!!

𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

»»-————   ————-««

»»-————   ————-««

"I'm going to work baby! I'll see you later!" Tyler said standing by the door, I sat up from the sofa and walked over "How late?" I asked knowing he wouldn't be home early he never is. He smiled "About five tonight." He said kissing my forehead my face lit up knowing we would be able to watch a movie or something "Can we watch a movie when you get home then?" I asked looking up at him he nodded.

"Okay have fun!" I said waving as he walked out the house. I shut the door after he got into his car. I sighed then went to get dressed for work. I loved Tyler of course I did we had been together since high school, but ever since we got married it hasn't been the same. We started off great and he would do anything for me but then time got on and he went to work a lot more then usual. I barely spent any time with him causing me to have a hate towards him.

I got upstairs to our bedroom and opened my wardrobe. I had a mirror wardrobe as Tyler got to decorate the rest of the house. I picked out some black pants and a white blouse to go with it. The blouse had short sleeves and thrills on the shoulders.

I put some heels on and then put a jacket over the top. I grabbed my handbag and left the house I locked up before walking to the car. I had a black Audi RS6 it was gorgeous and took a long time to save up for it.

I got in the car and reversed out of the drive way. We had a townhouse it was cute and not that expensive as I was the only one paying for it. It was too small but wasn't too big it was perfect.

I drove to the office and parked in my assigned parking spot. I got my hand bag out and walked towards the tall building full of offices. I walked in through the doors and to the receptionist "Hey Erin!" I said smiling down at the girl who was sat in the chair at the desk with her face in the computer screen. "Hey Di! Mrs Smith would like to talk to you in her office!" Erin said smiling at me. I nodded "Thank you!" I said walking away towards the elevators.

I got in one of the elevators and went up to floor four. I quickly rushed to Mrs smiths room hoping it wasn't anything bad. Mrs Smith was the lady who made sure everything went smoothly around here.

I knocked on the door. She quickly came and opened it "Ahh! Mrs Rosè!" She said letting me into her office I shut the door behind me and sat down in front of her.

"So we have a new person, Mr Bianco who is waiting for an interview with you! He's free whenever just give him a time and day!" She said smiling at me I nodded "I'm free in two days time!" I replied Elizabeth smiled "Great! 12:40?" She asked looking at her computer I nodded "That's fine! I'll see him then!" I said standing up from my seat "Oh and! We have a meeting tomorrow so don't be late! An email has been sent round" she said before I left the room.

I nodded and left the room shutting the door behind me. I quickly walked to the elevator and went to floor 6 where my office was. I hated it being on one of the high floors it was always a mission.

I quickly walked to my office and shut the door behind me. I got myself all set up and ready for the day. I had loads of emails that needed reading.

I had been working for a few hours now and was already exhausted. There was a knock at my door "Come in!" I said not looking away from my computer screen. That's when Quinn walked in and shut the door behind her "Hey!!" She said excitedly and sat down in front of me I looked up at her "Hi" I replied she smiled at me "So! Tonight! We're going out to the club!" She squealed it's excitement I shook my head "I can't Quinn. I'm watching a film with Tyler tonight" I replied my face softening she rolled her eyes "Sweetheart we all know he's going to bail on you! He always does!" Quinn said taking ahold of my hands I let out a sigh "Okay fine if he bails on me, I'll tell you and we can go if not then I'm not going!" I said raising my eyebrows "Okay!" She replied excitedly I let out a giggle "Now go! You can't be seen in here!" I said rushing her out the door she left and shut the door.

I sat at the computer for awhile just planning and organising for the next few weeks. It was better to do it now as everyone was relying on me to do it all.

I had a few more people come into my office but other then that it was a quiet day. Today was my day off from interviewing people. I had a few people to train tomorrow and then im interviewing and training Mr Bianco in two days time.

I finished my work for the day and packed up. I locked my office up and headed down to reception again. I walked up to the counter and said goodbye to Erin.

I left and got into my car it was now 4:00 so I had an hour before Tyler was home. I got into my car and drove to Starbucks for some coffee. I ordered a latte without cream.

I finally got my drink and drove back home. I unlocked the door and sat on the sofa taking my heels off and putting them up. My feet were aching.

The door opened then closed "Hello?" I shouted trying to see who it was. "Hello!" Tyler replied walking into the living room I smiled "Hey"

He put his bag down onto the sofa and stretched. "How was work?" I asked looking up at him he nodded "Good. Very busy" he replied sitting down beside me, I sat up and moved over to him and straddled over him putting each leg either side of him. I just sat there and started kissing his neck for a few seconds. "Could you make me some coffee?" He asked looking up at me.

I scoffed "Seriously?" I got up and walked into the kitchen. I couldn't believe him he was always stopping anything that was going to happen. I turned the coffee machine on and put a mug under it. I filled it up and took it into the living room.

"Here" I said passing it to him he smiled "Thank you babe" he replied and took the cup from my hand. I sat back down on the other side of the sofa from him. I picked up my phone and started going through it.

I got up and walked into the kitchen to make some food. I heard Tyler's phone go off then him pick up and sat hello but that was it.

He then walked in "I'm going to the pub with some friends see you later" he said kissing my cheek and leaving I rolled my eyes and turned the stove back off.

I grabbed my phone and dialled a number "Hey!" Quinn said happily I took a deep breath "Let's go to that club!" I said with a smile on my face. I could just tell Quinn was smiling from ear to ear.

"I'll be there in a few minutes!" She said hanging the phone up I put my phone on the sofa and sat down waiting for her. She quickly walked through the door "Let's go clubbing!!" She said jumping around excitedly I giggled.