𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

I woke up the next morning to the curtains still pulled but the bathroom light on. I sat up and checked the time 5:28 I groaned as it was early "Why are you up so early?" I asked rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up a little. "Elizabeth called and said we had to be down in the lobby by 10 in the morning. I thought you might need some time to get ready." He replied

"Thank you" I said pulling the covers off and sitting on the edge of the bed. I did not want to wake up this early. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I quickly showered and brushed my teeth. I walked out the bathroom in a towel, still brushing my teeth, I grabbed a change of clothes then rushed back into the bathroom to get changed.

Once I was dressed, I put my hair up and walked out the bathroom "Ready?" Austin asked, I nodded sliding my heels on and grabbing purse. We left the room and headed downstairs it was a little early still so we walked into some coffee shop and sat down.

Elizabeth finally came down and we talked to her while waiting for the others to finally come down.

Once everyone was down we all sat down and began speaking "So! Mr Bianco and Mrs Rosè you guys will be on trying to save him in court while the rest of us get to know him! We will be having meetings everyday!" Elizabeth smiled before picking some folder up and leaving.

"When's the court case?" I asked standing up from my seat "Tomorrow. So you have today to just relax and plan! I've left some paperwork in your room!" Elizabeth smiled I nodded "Thank you!"

Me and Austin walked back up to our room and began planning how the court was going to go.

"Have you ever done one of these?" I asked turning around on the chair Austin shook his head "Nope" he replied looking at me I raised my eyebrow as I turned around and continued reading through the paper work.

"And he's famous?!" I said out loud forgetting Austin was in the room with me "What's wrong?" He asked looking up from his phone I quickly picked up the paper work and began to read it out "He got very drunk and started trying to touch some girl and then robbed two stores!" I looked up from the paper after finishing off my sentence Austin looked at me with shock plastered on his face.

"And we've got to try and save him?" He asked raising an eyebrow, I nodded in response. I flicked through the last few pages and then sat down to rest for a little.

Austin laid down beside me and continued to flick through his phone. Then someone knocked on our room door. I let out a small groan and answered the door.

"Great! Your here! So we're going to some party tonight! At a club thought we could all have a little fun! So get ready I'll knock when we're going!" Elizabeth said smiling I nodded as she waved and walked quickly down the corridor to her room. I shut the door and looked at Austin who was still on his phone. Is his life just his phone? I rolled my eyes.

"Austin!" I said catching his attention "Start getting ready! We're going clubbing" I smirked then rushed into the bathroom to shower. Once I had finished showering I walked out the bathroom so Austin could go in.

I put on one of the hotel robes and sat at the vanity with a huge mirror. I brushed my hair and got my hair dryer to quickly dry it. My hair was wavy but not to wavy it was lovely and wasn't too long either it came just below my boobs.

Once I finished drying my hair I brushed a few flicks of mascara onto my long lashes and some lipgloss to finish the look.

I quickly flicked through my suitcase to pick out a gorgeous black dress. It was short but not too short and cuddled my curves perfectly.

I slipped it over my head then put on some heels. I liked heels but hated how much they hurt after awhile.

Austin finally came out the bathroom with some suit pants on and a white shirt that he hadn't done the buttons up on. He finally finished getting ready and we waited for Elizabeth to knock on the door and tell us we were going.

»»-————   ————-««

𝐒𝐨! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚! 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬!

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲! 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 (𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞) ;)