𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 ⚠︎︎

Elizabeth finally knocked on the door and we all waited for a taxi to come and pick us up.

"You all look amazing!" Elizabeth said with a grin on her face I smiled "Thank you! You're looking gorgeous!"

We finally got into the taxi and got to the club. It was crowded clearly it was a well-known club or had just been opened.

We managed to get in and we were already at the bar. I ordered a small glass of vodka to get me started. I had gotten drunk a few too many times mainly in my teenage years.

Austin sat down beside me and ordered a whisky. We sat and watched everyone dance, Elizabeth was already dancing with some random dude she had a tendency to do that when we went clubbing.

"This place is wild!" I shouted over the music so Austin could hear me, he nodded "Once you finish that we should go dance!" He replied with a wink I rolled my eyes "Yeah yeah okay" I replied smiling.

We both ordered one more drink before getting down from the bar and onto the dance floor. My favourite song came on needed me by Rhianna.

I started swaying my hips to the music as Austin danced beside me. I quickly put my hands around his neck and danced with him. He placed his hands onto my waist and moved my hips for me.

Everyone was dancing around us but I didn't care. This man was gorgeous and sure knew it. His hair laid perfectly on his forehead and his hands had one or two rings on. The shirt he was wearing was showing his muscular arms off. He clearly worked out a bit. He had a small scar across his eyebrow from maybe a knife.

He was very suspicious at times, he always had his face in his phone and whenever someone called he walked away unless it was his mom. And even then he did walk out the room a few times.

But I couldn't do anything with him. He was working with me and it was against the work's policy. But maybe if I was drunk enough I'd get away with it and our rooms aren't close to Elizabeth's so maybe I would get away with it.

We danced for a little longer before heading back to the bar and ordering more drinks, Elizabeth said we were partying so why not drink.

We had a few drinks then headed back and began dancing again. He was defiantly a party animal and I loved it.

Elizabeth disappeared and the other two who came with us were just sat and the bar being boring.

Me and Austin got to the point we had to leave before we got to drunk. I was liking my new drinking partner!

We called for a cab and waited. It was cold in London, I rubbed my arms trying to warm myself up whilst stood beside Austin.

He soon put his jumper over my shoulders and smiled "You should've asked I wouldn't of minded" he said. I let out a small smile and thanked him.

Our cab was finally here and took us back to the hotel. We scanned the keycard and finally got into our hotel room it was a beautiful view of London from our room.

I couldn't resist, I quickly turned around and jumped into Austin's arms placing my lips straight onto his he kissed me back, one hand on my ass the other just about on my throat.

I opened my mouth allowing his tongue access to my mouth. He carried me over to the bed and undressed himself at the same time. I slipped my dress off leaving me in panties and a bra both laced. He stood in his pants without a top. I quickly undone his belt and dropped them leaving him in his boxers. His hard dick already showing through

I quickly pulled them down and let it ping up again. I quickly took it into my grasp and rubbed it gently before putting my tongue onto the tip. I started circling it making him let out a groan. I smirked knowing his was enjoying it.

I quickly started bobbing my head fitting as much as I possibly could. He was big and I couldn't take all of him so the rest I just rubbed with my hand.

He took a fist full of my hair and guided my head. I let out a small moan as he released into my mouth. I smirked as I swallowed.

He quickly pulled me up and wrapped my legs around his waist he began kissing me and laid me down onto the bed. I let out small sweet moans into his mouth. He quickly put his dick onto my entrance and smirked. I let out a loud moan as he shoved all of him in me with a force. He thrusted hard into me hitting every right spot that anyone could hit.

I moaned loudly as he grunted with every thrust. He was good.

The room getting warm from all the friction that was happening. The whole hotel could probably hear us. "Austin!" I moaned "Im going to... cum" I said trying to catch my breath as he thrusted into me "Not yet! Be a good girl and hold it" he said smirking I curved my back in pleasure.

He then slowly pulled out and came onto my stomach. "That's unfair!" I said as he didn't let me cum he smirked down to me. I smiled as he began kissing my stomach just below my boobs and made his way down to my clit. He put one finger in and then began to lick me. He added another finger after a few seconds, I let out a moan as he moved his fingers around. I could feel my release growing as he picked his pace up.

Finally he let me cum and all my sweet juices were on his tongue and fingers. "You taste amazing darling" I blushed at his words this man couldn't get any better. Too bad we were working together.

I got up off the bed and quickly jumped in the shower to clean myself off a little I put on a pair of shorts then a vest. It was comfy and so was my bed I couldn't wait to fall asleep.

I climbed into bed and got comfy putting my phone on charge and turning onto my side to see Austin already half asleep. I soon fell asleep in my comfy bed.

»»-————   ————-««

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠!! <3