𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

I woke up the next morning to Tyler in bed beside me fast asleep. I groaned as I sat up and stretched. I got out of bed and headed downstairs to see the shopping still on the floor I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I took all the food that had to be put in the freezer and fridge and had already defrosted I threw it in the bin and put the rest of the shopping away.

Tyler soon came down all dressed and smelt nice, I frowned at him then crossed my arms. "Morning babe" he said kissing my cheek and walking past me into the kitchen I rolled my eyes and turned to him "You didn't put the shopping away! So now I need to go buy more freezer and fridge stuff!" I snapped I wasn't in the mood to be all sweet to him anymore.

"Oh sorry baby I forgot. Just go buy some more I'm sure you have money. Now I'm going so I'll see you late" he said picking his keys and jacket up

"Where are you going smelling and looking nice?" I asked leaning in the doorway to the kitchen "Work" he replied putting his shoes on I brushed it off and continued to clean the kitchen up a bit.

I quickly rushed upstairs and got changed into some work clothes and heels. I then brushed my hair up into a semi high ponytail. I was lucky and had straight hair but I always liked to straighten it a little to make sure it was dead straight. My hair being up showed the small tattoo I had on my neck. It was a small heart with Q and D inside for both me and Quinn she had the same. I also had tattoos on my thighs and one on the back of my heel.

I quickly grabbed my bag and phone then walked out the door and got into my car. I had some time before I had to be training Mr Bianco. I had to become acquaintances with someone i met in a club.

I finally arrived at the office and walked in and up to the front office. "Morning Erin!" I smiling and looking over the counter "Morning Mrs Rosè! Any food?" She asked with a smirk I rolled my eyes "This time, yes" I replied placing a paper bag onto the desk it only had a croissant in but she would love it. I waved goodbye and headed up to my office.

I set all my files up and sat down at my computer. Then someone knocked on my office door "Come in!" I said looking up from my computer "Ah! Mr Bianco! Please. have a seat" I welcomed him in and pointed to the chair in front of me.

"So training today! I'll show you all the ins and outs" I said smiling at him. He nodded and leant back in his chair.

"Let's get started to showing you your office and getting you onto the system!" I said standing up and beginning to walk out my office. "Your office is just beside mine! So if you need anything just come and ask me!" I said walking to the empty office beside mine. I unlocked the door and walked over to the computer that was just sat on the desk. I turned it on and got him onto the system so he could get straight to work once I had trained him a little.

I gave him a tour around the whole building showing him how things worked and where everyone's offices were.

"Now if you want to get started you can! If you need any help just call my phone or knock on the door!" I said smiling he thanked me and walked into his office starting to move things and make it his own.

Then someone knocked at me office door "Hello?" I asked looking at the door to see who was there "Someone is here for Mrs Rosè! I believe he's your husband" Flora said smiling at me I looked at her in shock "Where is he?" I asked quickly getting up from my seat "Downstairs in the lobby!" She replied smiling at me.

I quickly rushed to the elevator and pressed the ground floor button.

Once I got down there I saw Tyler sat on the sofa. I walked over and sat down "What are you doing here?" I asked frowning at him. It's not that I wasn't happy to see him, I was but it was a shock.

"I came to see you baby!" He said pulling me straight into a hug, he reeked if alcohol I groaned "Seriously Tyler?" I asked pulling away with a disgusted look on my face he looked at me "What baby?" He asked putting his hands around my waist.

"Your waisted and at my work place? Do you know how bad this will look on me!" I said quickly pulling him out the building and to the car park "I thought you would be happy that I came to see you!" Tyler snapped I looked up at him and scoffed "Just fuck off and go home!" I snapped back Tyler got angrier and quickly grabbed my wrist not letting me walk back "Tyler let go!" I said trying to break from his grip but it just got tighter.

"Tyler your hurting me!" I screamed now his grip was too tight and I couldn't handle it. I only had small wrists and he was practically crushing them. "She said your hurting her!" Someone said from behind me, Tyler quickly let go

"Sorry! I'll go!" Tyler said quickly running off to some car I turned around to see Mr Bianco I sighed "Thank you" I said walking back to the building.

"Is he always like that?" He asked I shook my head "No he's just drunk that's all" I replied smiling, Tyler didn't get drunk very often but I would always stay out his way when he was he could become aggressive.

We walked back to the elevator and to our offices "I shall speak to you soon Mr Bianco" I said smiling then walking into my office and sitting down. I was sat at my desk for a couple more hours then shut down for the night.

I picked my bag, phone and keys up and locked my office up. "We finish at the same time?" Mr Bianco said lifting an eyebrow, I nodded "Yes. Most HR finish around this time" I replied as we got the elevator down together.

"Want to go get some drinks?" He asked looking at me I looked at him in shock then nodded "Sure! Why not." I replied smiling at him we got into our cars and drove to a bar.

We walked in and sat at the counter top Mr Bianco ordered us both some shots. We downed them one by one and spoke in between.

Then my phone rang I quickly got it and saw Elizabeth I quickly tapped my phone and put it up to my ear "Hey Dior! Just a quick call to tell you that we are leaving to go to London tomorrow for this guy who has made a bad public picture and he needs our help! Please let Mr Bianco know too!" She said all joyful through the phone "Okay will do!" I replied before saying goodbye and hanging the phone up.

"We're going to London tomorrow. So pack for a weeks trip." I said smiling at Mr Bianco he nodded and took another shot we sat and talked for hours before leaving and going home. I stumbled slightly through the door and closed it quietly hoping to not wake anyone. I then walked upstairs and got into my pyjamas. I then climbed into bed and cuddled up to Tyler then fell asleep.