Chapter 20 Movie Night

y/n pov

y/n pov

My internship with Endeavor was finally coming to an end and I couldn't be happier. Not that I didn't appreciate the training I did but it's just that Natsou and Shoto have been acting strange. I haven't had a moment of peace since I returned from the hospital. one of them was always around the corner ready to take up my time. It has gotten to the point where I enjoy my one-on-one time with Endeavor.

All of Japan was praising Endeavor for defeating the Hero Killer Stain even though he never fought the guy. I found it funny how he would get frustrated with the reporters who would ask him about the fight. You could say a lot of bad things about the guy but he didn't like to receive credit that didn't belong to him.

I packed my bags this morning saying goodbye to Shoto, Natsou, and Fuyumi before heading to Endeavor's office. I wanted to see him before I leave today. Since my internship was over I would be returning home. Well, that wasn't exactly true I would be heading over to Shinso after I leave Endeavor's office. I stepped into the shiny building for the last time receiving a glare from the slutty secretary as I passed the front desk.

I enter the elevator hitting the button to the top floor. It didn't take long to reach the top as I got off and went straight to Endeavor's office. I knocked on the heavy wooden door the sound echoing through the empty halls.

"COME IN" Endeavor's voice sounded from the other side of the door

As I made my way into the office Endeavor never lifted his head from the paperwork on his desk. This was the side of being a hero most others didn't get to see. There was a lot of paperwork when it came to being a hero. I cleared my throat and Endeavor looked up at me.

"I just wanted to think you for training me and allowing me to stay inside your home," I said bowing as a sign of respect

"It was nothing you have a promising future as a hero but my offer still stands for the arranged marriage with my son....or sons," Endeavor said

I wasn't sure if I heard the last part right was he really offering me to marry both of his sons. Are poly relationships even allowed in Japan?

"Thanks, sir I'll keep that in mind but for now I should go" I replied

I bowed to him one last time before running out of the office. This guy was insane wanting me to marry not just one but both of his sons. I needed to get the hell away from the crazy man.

The trip from Endeavor's office to Shinso's house didn't take long. His home was located about 15 minutes away from where Endeavor's office was located. He was living on the second floor of an apartment complex. It was close to the shopping center which brought up memories of when Bakugo was attacked by the slime monster.

When I reach apartment number 13 my hands became sweaty and my nerves were all over the place. This was the first time I would be alone with my boyfriend which made my mind wander. I knew he would never try to do anything with me that I wouldn't want. I couldn't decide if I wanted him to try something or not.