Ending 1

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I hung from the ceiling for hours. My hands became cold and numb from the lack of blood in them. The joints in my arm hurt from my body weight dangling from the chains. If only I was a couple of inches taller than my feet would touch the ground then I could relieve some of this pain. It had been a couple of hours since I last heard anyone. Even then they didn't enter the room instead just paced outside the doorway. It had seemed like the person wanted to come in but they were waiting on something or someone.

Aizawa had to know that I was missing by now. They had to have sent out a search party for me by now. I could only hope that they would find me and save me from this nightmare.

My ears picked up the sounds of multiple feet walking towards me. I wasn't sure how many people there were but I knew that it was more than one. The steps stop outside my door but it didn't open. I could hear a slight whisper as if two people were arguing quietly so I wouldn't hear. The voices suddenly stop and the doorknob slowly began to turn. My breath hitched in my throat as I watch it turn. I was blinded by a light that filled the darkroom forcing me to shut my eyes and look away. I wanted to see the intruder's face but my eyes couldn't stand the light after being in the dark for so long.

The sounds of feet entering the room could be heard throughout the room then it stop and the room was sent into darkness once more. I open my eyes as they adjusted to the darkness. My eyes were downcast to the ground in front of me where two sets of feet were. As my eyes widen they moved up their muscular frames. When I finally looked at their faces they both had warm smiles on their faces.

"Dabi...Hawks" their names left my mouth

The smile on Hawks' face vanishes as a small pout now dawns on his face. He let out a small huff of air as if disappointed about something.

"I asked you to call me Keigo," the winged man said

"Never I will never call you that again. You betrayed me not just me you betrayed everyone by working with the villains" I said angrily almost shouting at the end

Hawks' eyes widen and he looked away from me as if ashamed by his own actions.

"Wow dollface that was very mean of you to say," Dabi said with a chuckle

"Don't act as if we were friends Dabi you are basically a stranger to me" I retorted

Neither man replied to me they just looked at each other as if they were having a private conversation in their heads. It was pissing me off. I wasn't sure why they took me but I was done playing their game.

"Just do whatever it is you are going to do to me. I won't become a villain so go ahead and kill me and get this over with" I said with unknown bravery

This made both men surprise that I was willing to give up my life so easily. Even I was surprised I had never been suicidal but right then I wasn't afraid of death. Dabi came towards me I flinch when he buried his face in the crook of my neck. His mouth was placed firmly against my skin.