Chapter 6 Fight and Rest

Y/N POV

Six months have flown by and I have become very strong. It wasn't easy for me every day I would come home from training I would be bloody and bruised. At first, I hated the training, I hated running, I hated exercising, I hated fighting, and most of all I hated Bakugo. However, with each day things got easier, I would be less tired at the end of the day and I started to look forward to training.

Bakugo slowly became one of my best friends. He was always there teaching something new. At first, I thought I might have been a bother to him but he seemed to enjoy my company. He even stops calling me a dumbass and seems to be less mad if I bested him in a fight. He was even able to help me unlock the power to control earth. Which came and handy against his fire quirk since it took a lot of effort to pull water out of the moisture around me.

So today was the last day of my training since Bakugo gave me the day before the entrance exam. He didn't want to overwork my body the day before a big exam even. I changed into my street clothes and meet Bakugo at the front door. Bakugo was putting on his outdoor shoes.

"The old hag wants me to get something from the store so I'll walk you home," Bakugo said

Man Mitsuke will kill him if she hears him say that I thought

"Thank you," I said

We walked to my house side by side exchanging small talk along the way.

"So are you nervous about the exam?" I asked

"Why would I be nervous I'm the best and the exam is where everyone will get to see it," he said confidently

Wow I wish I had his confidence

We arrived outside of my house and I turned and pull Bakugo into a hug.

"W-what are you doing..." Bakugo stuttered

"Thank you for all of your help you have been an amazing teacher"

I looked up at Bakugo's red face and giggled at his reaction.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" someone shouted

Bakugo and I both turn to see an angry Izuku storming up to both of us. I let go of Bakugo and stepped in front of him to try and protect him from Izuku's anger.

"What are you doing with him," Izuku asked

Izuku's voice made it sound like I have just betrayed him.

"It's none of your business Deku," Bakugo said with venom in each word

"Izuku" I made my voice as gentle as possible "Bakugo and I have been training together for the exam"

"I COULD HAVE HELPED YOU" Izuku shouted

"Who would want help from a weakling like you" Bakugo chuckled after his statement

"That's enough" I grabbed Izuku and started to pull him inside "goodnight Bakugo and thanks again for the help"

When Izuku and I were finally inside I thought everything would just go away. I started to walk to my room but I was stopped by a pair of hands grabbing me and pushing me roughly against the wall. I stared at Izuku with a look of shock on my face.

"What.."

"SHUT UP" Izuku shouted "you know everything he's done to me and yet you still chose to hang out with him. Does everything I've done for you mean nothing?"

This wasn't the Izuku I knew this one scared me.

"You can't control who I choose to hang out with" I stated