"What the hell Arin"

"You know mommy seems to miss you he always cry's when he sees a picture of you" Yeonbin said while watching Soobin make the pancakes "Oh really, well tell mommy that Binnie misses him"

"Okey...Eommaaaa" "Baby calm down what's up" "Binnie said he misses you" Yeonjun just stood there frozen, stifled a laugh "I will keep that in mind bunny go get your pancakes" "Okayy"
(Idk what else to write sooo time skip)
Time skip: 2 months later

Soobin asked Yeonjun to meet him at his job. Yeonjun accepted and dropped Yeonbin off at Huening Kai's house as it was the weekend and the kid doesn't have to go to pre-k. What Yeonjun didn't know was that Soobin was the  CEO of his fathers company, Yeonjun always knew how much Soobin didn't want to invest he company but things change.

Yeonjun POV
"Damn this place is huge" I thought to myself. When i stepped in I felt really out of place like I don't belong here. I was cut off from my thoughts I heard a certain black haired male call my name

No one pov

"Why am I here, I should be mad at him but I just can't" Yeonjun thought to himself, but he went ahead to Soobin anyways. "Hi bin- I mean Soobin, why did you call me here" Soobin blushed at the slip up remembering the nickname. "I want to introduce you to some one important to me" Soobin looked at Yeonjun confused face before taking his hand and guiding him to his office where that important person was waiting.

Yeonjun pov
When Soobin said that I didn't even get a chance to answer before he dragged me away to somewhere I thought was his office. He says that the important person was in there.

"Hi Soobie, who's this?" "Oh Arin this Yeonjun the boy I was telling yo-mmph" The  woman got up and kissed Soobin cutting off his words which made me sad but mad at the same time.

"Wtf...did he bring me here just to break my heart knowing I still have feelings for him"

I ran out with tears running down my face feeling a mix of anger and sadness. I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around.

"Yeonjun please don't go I don't know why she did that I wanted to introduce you to her because that's my best friend and she should know the person I love I ever told her about you please don't go"

"Great excuse Soobin but if you'll excuse me I have a kid to care of that you left four years ago." I yanked my hand away from Soobin and walked out going back home. I lied about getting Yeonbin from Hyuka since he is spending the night at Hyukas.

Soobin pov
Once Yeonjun left I stormed back to my office to be faced with a smirking Arin.

"What the hell Arin why would you do that you know exactly who that is!"

"I did it because I'm not letting him take you away from me Soobie I love you just forget him and be with me"

"If someone doesn't get this bitch away from me" Soobin thought to his self
"Get the fuck of off me you weird bitch"

"Choose." Arin said which made me confused
"Choose what?" "Choose between me and Yeonjun"

"Him. I choose Yeonjun and I will do anything I can to get him back and be back in his and my child's life even if that means ending what I thought was a friendship." "But Soobie I," "GET OUT"

No one pov
Once Arin left Soobin broke down into tears knowing that Yeonjun was hurt because of him...again.
He decided he wasn't gonna be a coward and actually fix things this time no matter what.
Soobin wiped his tears and headed to Yeonjuns place as it was the apartment they shared.

Once Soobin got to the apartment he knocked as fast as he could for the door to be opened by Jiung and Yeonjuns cousin San.

"Oh hell nah leave right now" Jiung said with venom laced in his voice which made Soobin flinch.

"Nah let him stay I wanna hear what the asshole who broke my cousins heart has to say."
San said with the meanest glare.

"Please just let me talk to Yeonjun" Soobin said with his head hung low. For the first time in a while he felt small.

"Fine but if he asks you to leave then I suggest you leave" Jiung says and steps aside to let him in. San walked away a while ago now sitting on the couch minding his business.

Soobin walked to Yeonjuns room to be met with Yeonjun laying on an unknown persons lap which made him jealous.

"Yeonjunnie look up" The unknown male said causing Yeonjun to look up and make eye contact with Soobin and he immediately ran into his arms confusing both males.

"Oh um... Wooyoung this is Soobin, Soobin this Wooyoung...Sans boyfriend." "Oh nice to meet you...?" Soobin said then turned his attention back to Yeonjun. "Jun can we talk" "Yeah"

Yeonjun pov
When I saw Soobin standing at my door I immediately ran into his arms missing the warmth I know I shouldn't miss him or let him in so easy but it's hard not to. We decided to go in the living room to talk as I convinced everyone that I'll be ok and they should go home.

We talked for a while mainly him explaining what happened with the unknown female I now know as Arin.

We got lost in each other's eyes and I kissed him cutting off his words......

——————————————
Don't kys when there's still life inside of you #speakingfromtheheartbfletcher jaeda1249
Random emoji: 🐿