"Goodnight darling"

⚠️❗️SMUT WARNING AHAEAD⚠️❗️

(Yeonjun's POV)
As Soobin & I kiss, we walk backwards into my room and continue to make out. Then Soobin pushed me on to the bed, I let out a gasp, but still continued.

We thought we should spice things up, so we took off each other's clothes starting with our shirts. Soobin then pressed me against the bed and started rubbing on my body & kissing my neck. I moaned in his ear in pleasure, cause it felt so good.

I'm guessing he started getting impatient, so he quickly unzipped his pants & mine and as I was trying to touch him he grabbed my hands & held them together and pulled my underwear down.

I groaned at the cooling air hit my cock & started get impatient as well. I thrusted my hips up to get some type of friction but he held my hips with one hand back onto the bed. He than began to put his mouth on to my throbbing cock.

I let out the most dirtiest moan I've ever heard myself make. Lord I was going crazy, he was doing so good I was getting overwhelmed.

As I was reaching my climax, I started to squirming so he could stop sucking, I was getting sensitive and I was about to cum. But he kept my hips in place and went faster. I moaned and my breath fastened. I then cummed in Soobin's mouth...and he swallowed every drop.

As I was trying to relax my body after being sucked dry. Soobin went to nightstand and grabbed the lube.

(Author POV)
Yeonjun tried to sit up and scoot aways from him but Soobin pulled his ankle and made him lay back down. He then said "I need to stretch you, so it won't hurt baby", Yeonjun blushed and nodded his head.

Soobin then made him hold his legs up to his chest. Then he applied the lube on to one of his fingers first. He then told Yeonjun to breath in and out, & he did as told. He inserted the first finger and Yeonjun grabbed the pillow from behind his head and put it on his face.

Soobin grabbed the pillow and threw it on floor and said "I want to see your pretty face darling". Yeonjun moaned at the name darling. Soobin then secretly added a second finger and Yeonjun let out a low moan. "Your so tight and wet, aww how cute".

Yeonjun started getting even more impatient and started thrusting his hips on to his fingers while moaning. Soobin abruptly stopped his hips, but right when he was about to look down at Soobin in confusion, Soobin then started thrusting his fingers into Yeonjun at a fast pace. Yeonjun threw his head back and let out high pitch moans.

Then Soobin hit his prostate and he went crazy. Yeonjuns legs were shaking as he was about it orgasm, but Soobin didn't let him. Soobin denied his orgasm then whispered in his ear, "oh no darling I can't let you come again, we've barely started" Yeonjun then started blushing while still moaning bc of how bad he needed to orgasm.

Soobin asked "are you ready?" Yeonjun nodded while rubbing soobins abs up & down. Soobin then lubed up his dick and then spread Yeonjuns legs. He slowly entered the tip in and Yeonjun tightly close his eyes while groaning in pain. Soobin then let Yeonjun adjust to it, then he nodded his head signaling that he could continue.

Soobin then slid in some more of his length and Yeonjun hissed while gripping the sheets. Soobin asked "are you ok, do you want me to pull out", Yeonjun shook his head No. Soobin then said "I'll just go slowly so you can adjust". Soobin then started thrusting at a slow pace, Yeonjun let out low moans while biting his lips and gripping the sheets.

Yeonjun then put his hand on Soobins stomach whispering "faster" while looking directly into his eyes. Something about Yeonjuns look struck something so good in Soobin and he thrusted in a slow but hard paste. Yeonjun let out a loud moan & grabbed Soobins forearm and squeezed it while looking into his eyes.

Soobin then started kissing him slowly while thrusting into him. The more they kissed, the faster his pace got. Yeonjun was overwhelmed he couldn't focus on the kiss. He was just moaning into Soobins mouth while holding his back.

Soobin the let out a groan mumbling,"fuck your so tight baby". Yeonjuns hair was on his forehead damp and he was drooling and moaning. He then started saying "fuck me harder please" Soobin did what he was told with hesitation.

"yess lord, it feels so good" Yeonjun moaned. He then grabbed one of soobins hands from his leg and put It around his neck. Soobin held on to his neck but he decided to do a different position. He grabbed Yeonjuns neck and flipped him on to his stomach and said "stay here". Yeonjun listened and sat there with his back arched and ass in the air.

All Yeonjun could her was something jingling like keys. Soobin then grabbed Yeonjuns hands and put on on the pole of the head stand and one on his wrist. Yeonjun gasped and tried to turn around but the handcuff was really tight on his wrist and Soobin was holding the back of his neck in to the pillow.

Soobin entered Yeonjun again with a hard thrust, he pulled out and slammed back in. Yeonjun let out the highest moans he could. He was overwhelmed with pleasure while Soobin was pounding into him.

Soon then Soobin was about to release so he quickened his paste while Yeonjun was moaning into the pillow. He yelled "fuck" and came inside of Yeonjun then let out a moan. Soobin wanted Yeonjun to be full of him so he thrusted in all of his cum and on the last thrust Yeonjun came on the bed sheets while his legs were shaking.

They were both breathing fast while trying to catch their breath. Soobin finally took off the cuffs and pulled out of Yeonjun with a groan and Yeonjun flopped on the bed. Soobin turned him around and gave him another kiss and then Yeonjun fell asleep. Soobin decided to be nice considering he just fucked the hell out of Yeonjun.

He went into the bathroom and got warm rag and wiped Yeonjun off and got him some night clothes. Then Soobin took a shower and went back to bed with Yeonjun and cuddled him and whispered,"goodnight darling", then quickly fell asleep himself.
——————————————
Thank you jaeda1249 for writing this chapter for me.

Umm...😃 have a good day
Random emoji: 🛼