"Appa"

No one POV
When Yeonjun woke up he stirred around trying to find the comfort and warmth he felt before. After he struggled to get up, he managed to slip on an oversized T-shirt. He looked around the Apartment and  could not find Soobin anywhere.

Yeonjun🥰🦊
Where'd you go?
The bed is cold
Soobin🐰❤️
I went to get some breakfast,I'll be back soon.
Yeonjun🥰🦊
Okay, hurry backk
Soobin🐰❤️
I'm otw back baby
Yeonjun🥰🦊
Okay, I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
Soobin🐰❤️
I love you too❤️❤️

Yeonjun blushed at Soobins message. No matter how many times Soobin fucks up, he will always have that affect on Yeonjun.

Yeonjun decided to take a nap while waiting for Soobin. He said there for a while thinking abt how he was going to tell Yeonbin that Soobin is his father. While thinking he soon drifted off into dreamland.

Time skip

When Yeonjun woke up, he felt two strong arms wrapped around his waist. He turned around and saw Soobin. Yeonjun just laid there admiring his features. He pressed a delicate kiss to his lips. "Good Morning Jun" Soobin said kissing Yeonjun again.

"Morning,missed you" Yeonjun said a little muffled due to him having his head in Soobins strong but soft chest. "I was only gone for 15 minutes baby" Soobin said.

Yeonjun hummed as a response. After laying in bed for another hour the two decided to get up and eat. While they were eating Yeonjun decided he was going to talk to Soobin about telling Yeonbin.

"Binnie" Yeonjun said trying to get his attention. "Hmm" "So I was thinking abt telling Yeonbin that you're his father today." Yeonjun said, he was actually kind of nervous to what Soobin would say.

"Then that's what we'll do, we can come up with a plan to tell him when you pick him up from Kai's house." Soobin said with a bright smile. Yeonjun let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and tackled Soobin in a hug.

The two spent hours coming up with a plan and how they were going to tell him. It wasn't a huge over the top plan but something small.

Time skip
It was now evening time and Yeonjun was on his way to pick up Yeonbin from Kai and Jiungs house.

Once he arrived, he saw Yeonbin and Kai sitting on the doorstep. From what Yeonjun could see it looked like Kai was trying to cheer up (cheer up,baby~) Yeonbin.

Yeonjun stepped out the car, walking up to Kai and Yeonbin. "Yeonnie, what's the matter" Yeonjun said squatting down in front of the crying child who did not see Yeonjun yet.

When Yeonbin heard Yeonjuns voice he immediately looked up and jumped into his arms. "I missed you mommy" Yeonbin said with sniffles.

"I missed you too, now come on let's go home I have a surprise for you!" Yeonjun said helping the 5 year old up.

Once the two got home, Yeonjun told Yeonbin to sit on the couch for his surprise. "Yeonnie, i know you have always wondered who your dad is... do you want to meet him?" Yeonjun asked Yeonbin.

Hes ring that Yeonbins eyes lit up. "Yes yes yesss" Yeonjun giggled at the obvious excitement shown by his son. "Well then if you go in your room your appa will be sitting right there on your bed."

Once Yeonjun finished talking Yeonbin immediately got up and sprinted into his room with Yeonjun following behind him. When Yeonbin got in his room he immediately stopped and stood there for a good five minutes. Once those five minutes were up he ran into Soobins arms.

Yeonjun was standing at the door silently crying watching the two people he loves most. After the beautiful moment they all sat in Yeonbins room watching a movie. The night ended with all of them sleeping in Yeonbins room all cuddled up together. They were one happy family again.

——————————————
Hii sorry for not updating for so long my life has ben really crazy and i haven't really been motivated to write so this hook will probably end after three more chapters and an epilogue. 🤗