"Ice cream"

Time skip: 2 weeks later
No one pov

Soobin kept his word and did anything and everything for the two people he loves the most.

Yeonjun now works at Choi Entertainments as Soobin's PA. He makes a lot more than he did before. The pink haired male left work and was on his way to pick up Yeonbin from Pre-k.

Time skip: at Yeonbin's "school"

"Hey Yeonjun, here to pick up bin?" Kai, Yeonjun's ex-coworker and high school friend said. "Yep, how have you and Jennie been?" When Yeonjun said that Kai's mood changed instantly.

Yeonjun noticed this and immediately felt bad. "Wait no I'm sorry you don't have to tell me." "No, no it's fine... I um found out that Jennie's pregnant." Kai said looking down at his feet.

"Well that's good isn't it?" Yeonjun said with confusion laced in his voice. "Yea for her but the child isn't mine... she cheated." "Oh my gosh, so I'm guessing you guys broke up." "Yea we did but anyways enough of me, I think I hear Yeonbin."

A few seconds later the two males heard little feet and giggling. As soon as Yeonjun was in Yeonbin's view he immediately jumped into his arms.

Once Yeonbin and I left we headed to Sope Cafe to see Taehyun and Beomgyu since we haven't seen them in a long time.

"Mama can we get ice cream with Soobinnie hyung later?" Yeonbin asked while playing with his duck plushie he named waddles.

"I have to see if Soobin is busy bin" Yeonjun said as he pulled up to the cafe then proceeding to get Yeonjun out the car.

"Uncle TaeTae! Uncle Beommie!" Yeonbin yelled as soon as he got into the cafe.
"Yeonnie!" Beomgyu and Taehyun said at the same time while giving the 4 year old a hug.

After staying at the cafe for a little while Yeonbin really wanted to get ice cream so Yeonjun decided to text Soobin to see if he was busy.

Yeonjun🦊🥰
Hi Soobinnie
Soobin 🐰❤️
Hey Jun
Yeonjun🦊🥰
Are you busy right now
Soobin 🐰❤️
No I was actually about to text you the same thing
Yeonjun 🦊🥰
Oh haha, do you want to get ice cream with me and Bin?
Soobin 🐰❤️
Sure,let's meet at the parlor we used to go to all the time
Yeonjun🦊🥰
Ok see you there

Yeonjun and Yeonbin left to go to the ice cream parlor. The whole way there Yeonbin was in his own little world singing random songs like baby shark.

No one pov

They got to the ice cream place and looked around for Soobin before they ordered.
"Look Soobie is over there mommy!"

When Yeonjun looked to where Yeonbin was pointing his smile immediately dropped seeing on person he hated. Feeling anger and jealousy rise in him. The two walked over where they were. Yeonjun with a blank face and Yeonbin happy oblivious to the situation.

"Hey Soobin I see you brought a friend with you" Yeonjun said looking at Arin with a death glare. "We're not friends she followed me." Soobin said rolling his eyes moving away from the said female.

"I was just leaving anyways losers." Arin said walking away to go flirt with some random dude. "Mommy I don't like her she's mean." Yeonbin said pouting. "I know baby, let's go get ice cream."

The went up to order there ice cream. Yeonbin insisted on holding both of there hands instead of just his mothers. "Hi welcome to Moa Ice cream what can I get for you." "Umm...can I get mint chocolate." Soobin looked at Yeonjun with a disgusted face before ordering chocolate ice cream.

"And what can I get for you little man?" The lady asked looking at Yeonbin. "Can I get strawberry please" Yeonbin asked in the cutest way causing all three adults to coo.

They sat back down waiting for their order to come. During the wait they were listening to Yeonbin telling them about his dream.

"Alright here you go, will that be all for now?" The lady asked. "Yes thank you...Chaeyoung" "No problem by the way you guys are a cute couple" She walked away before anybody had the chance to say anything against it.

The rest of the day was filled with Soobin flirting with Yeonjun and Yeonjun just blushing while Yeonbin was laughing at the two.

———————————————
I didn't really know how to end this chapter but there will be angst...? Soon

Random emoji for this chapter: