Disclaimer.

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I don't own Doh Kyungsoo (D.O.) who is faceclaim for the main characters's love interest, any of the pictures or gifs that will be used in this story
Although, I did edit and make the gifs, photos and covers but the content isn't rightfully mine. Content belongs mostly to SM Entertainment so please don't sue me lol.

This story is based in the 70s so language is different, clothing, styling, social norms are different and of course outdated. I'm trying to make this realistic as possible and there will be classism, sexism, homophobia and hyper-sexualization because that's how it was back in the day, unlike, compared to now it's much different but it still very much exist.

This story contains; explicit language, angst content, mentions of sexual assault, suicidal ideation, usage of n word, alcohol consumption, sexual content and etc. This story will be a emotional roller caster so just giving you a heads up.

This story contains mature content, but there will be warnings in the title of the chapter for anyone who isn't 19+ so avoid or don't interact in those chapters.