Chapter Six.

The next few days came around and Mariposa honestly slept very little since that night

                     The next few days came around and Mariposa honestly slept very little since that night. It was the holding hands, the soft kisses on the cheek, and the laughter that they shared between each other stuck in her mind. She has been floating ever since. Mary, her cousin, looks at Mariposa, who has been smiling like an idiot for days as she sat at the dining room table while they ate breakfast. It was the usual routine that started the day. "You are smiling so much it's freaking me out, who got you smiling like that?" Mary questioned and Mariposa looked up from her plate and she shook her head. "Oh, it's nothing. I'm just happy about the game today," Mariposa lied, because she really didn't want to tell Mary about Sanguk just yet.

Mary had an idea that Mariposa was talking to someone, but she didn't know any details because Mary got jealous easily, and if she didn't have a boyfriend, then no one could. Besides, Mariposa knows how her father would react about her dating because he wanted her to be with a certain someone and that wasn't happening.

"Hmm okay," Mary remarked.

Mariposa gets up and grabs her backpack, she looks at the time and she grabs a couple of fruits on the table and a muffin. "I'll see you guys later," Mariposa says and she rushes out of the dining room. Mariposa walks through the corridor, she waves at one of the maids and they wave back happily.

Mariposa goes out the front door and she looks around as she walks down the steps. She goes out the gate and she looks down the sidewalk, she looks down the opposite direction. "Where is he?" She mumbled and Mariposa put her hand on her hip.

Warm hands suddenly wrapped around her and she jumped slightly, she turned around a little and she smiled widely as Sanguk stood behind her, hugging her from behind. He was warm, smelled of cinnamon and she could smell his aftershave that comforted her because it was the same aftershave her father used. She turns around all the way, she hugs him and she runs her hands through his hair. "Good morning," Mariposa smiled and Sanguk grins as he pulls back slightly. "Good morning," He smiles sweetly.

Mariposa reaches out and she gives him a muffin and an apple. "Here, you need to eat," Mariposa says and Sanguk takes the muffin and fruit from her. He bowed his head and thanked her softly. Mariposa adjusts her backpack and her duffel bag on her shoulder. Sanguk looks over at her and he reaches out, he takes her backpack off of her and he swings it on his shoulder then he takes her duffel bag off of her and puts it on his other arm. Mariposa smiles and she watches him eat his muffin in silence. The silence was so comforting.

They walk on the sidewalk together and Mariposa looks over at him. "Will you come to my volleyball game?" Mariposa asked and Sanguk hummed. "V-Volleyball... game?" Sanguk questioned and Mariposa nodded.

"Yes, I want you to come and see me play," Mariposa replied.

Sanguk honestly wasn't so sure about going because Mariposa went to a fancy, private college and Sanguk would feel a little out of place being there. But, he didn't really care because he was going to be there for Mariposa and she wanted him to be there. Mariposa looked at Sanguk who seemed deep into thought. "You don't have to come, if it makes you uncomfortable-"