Punishment (Yuriko x Midari)

Content Warning:  Sex, Rough Sex, Oral Sex, Light Bondage, Tears, Gun Play, Biting, Hickies, Scratching, Toys, Degrading.

     As usual the shorter haired girl was annoying Yuriko who was just trying to live, the longer haired girl was spending time in Midari's dorm sitting on her bed reading the latest book in her favorite series before a certain one-eyed terror lost interest in the show she was watching about children that realized they are being raised as a kind of livestock and being "adopted" out.

"Uhehe~" was all Yuriko heard before her eyes narrowed and she sighed heavily in annoyance.

"What is it that you could possibly want now?" She slammed her book down in her lap and grunted.

"You~" Midari said smoothly.

"If you want what I think you want, then fine. I'll give it to you. But you're not completely getting your way with it." Yuriko growled.

Midari just blushed as her mind wandered as to what Yuriko could possibly do with her, they've been intimate only once and that was a few weeks ago.

"Oh~ Ya gonna punish me for being so bad?" Midari smirked as she responded.

"I just might." The other girl answered as she grabbed Midari by the shoulders and pushed her down onto the bed before kissing her. "You're so damn annoying" Another kiss. "You're lucky I love you."

"Heh, I love ya too. Show me how a good girl behaves?~"

"Oh you horny bitch." Yuriko deadpanned before reaching down and biting down hard on the shorter haired girl's neck and then sucking where she bit, she pulled away and saw that she caused a purple mark to appear.

Midari moaned softly at the feeling of being bitten. She loves it so much. She arched her back and reached a hand up to pull Yuriko's hair before her hand got caught and pinned above her head along with her other hand. Yuriko took the ribbon off of Midari's uniform and tied her hands together above her head with it to the headboard.

"Kinky~" Was all Midari said.

"Shut up or I'll gag you as well."

Yuriko tore Midari's blazer vest open as well as her undershirt to reveal that she's not wearing a bra. Not surprising. The brown haired girl started roughly palming and squeezing Midari's modest breasts and occasionally pinching her nipples hard causing the black haired girl to moan louder and louder. She then bent down and took one nipple into her mouth and sucked on it purposefully scraping her teeth against it and running her tongue around it in circles.

"J-Just fuck me already! Damn!" Midari shouted. Her first mistake.

"You want me to fuck you? I'll fuck you alright."

Yuriko went into Midari's closet and pulled out a box and opened it, revealing a plethora of toys. Gags, cuffs, vibrators, rope, dildos, straps, special candles, and too many others to name. She decided on a strap and slid off her kimono before folding it gently and setting it aside.

"Getting bold are we?~ Uhehe~" Midari smirked but was very interested in finding out if Yuriko would be good with a strap.

"Maybe." She smiled softly before buckling the strap around her waist and thighs, pulling a bottle of lube out of the toybox and smearing it on the dildo before crawling over her girlfriend and kissing her passionately. She stuck her tongue out and licked Midari's lip and the other girl gave her access as she opened her mouth to allow Yuriko's tongue in.

Yuriko tongue kissed Midari for a few good minutes just so she can catch her off guard. Yuriko suddenly moved her hips and thrusted the toy inside Midari earning her a very loud moan. The black haired girl wrapped her legs around Yuriko's waist to pull her in deeper and arched her back off the mattress.

Yuriko gripped Midari's waist and pulled out completely only to slam back inside her dripping pussy and repeating the action, going harder and harder by the moment. Wet slapping sounds started to fill the room as Midari became more and more aroused.

Her grip on her girlfriend's waist became harder as she went faster, and rougher. She slid a hand down her body to her clit and started rubbing it in swift circles.

"A-AAH~ Y-YURIKO HARDER~ D-DEEPER~" Midari screamed.

"How would everyone else in the council think knowing that you're being such a submissive slut."

"How would the c-council react hearing the way you talk when they aren't a-around?" Midari countered before Yuriko glared at her as her eyes glinted in the low light, she rubbed her clit harder before suddenly smacking it with the palm of her hand.

"AAHNN~"

"Don't backtalk me then." The brown haired girl said as she started thrusting harder with Midari letting out loud "AHH~" sounds with every thrust of the dildo. Yuriko could feel Midari's thighs trembling and her body shaking. "Don't you fucking dare c-" She said as Midari came heavily drenching the toy and panting.

Midari was just coming down from her high when Yuriko pulled out and unbuckled the strap. "You dirty whore."

"Heh~ What're you gonna do about it? Punish me more?~" Midari asked as she saw Yuriko grab her gun off the bed side table. "What are you gonna do with that?"

Yuriko glared at Midari and swiftly thrusted the barrel of the gun into her sodden pussy, immediately thrusting it and making sure the textured parts hit her g-spot.

"MMMGH~" She moaned loudly as she grinding against the gun. Yuriko smirked and thrusted it faster and faster. "I'M GONNA CUM~" She screamed as Yuriko didn't relent, as Midari came the brown haired girl continued abusing her g-spot and roughly rubbing her clit causing her to go over the edge for the third time.

Pulling the gun out, Yuriko shoved it in her girlfriend's face. "Lick it off." Was all she said as Midari started sucking on the wet parts of the gun and cleaned her cum off of it before swallowing, noting the gun metal and maybe gun powder gave her cum a metallic taste. The brown haired girl unceremoniously dropped the gun onto the floor beside the bed.

"Hey!" Was all Midari got out before Yuriko kissed her, shoving her tongue in her mouth and biting her lower lip.  Her girlfriend went down her body, sucking and nibbling on her tummy while rubbing and squeezing her breasts at the same time. Yuriko went lower and started biting her love's thighs and occasionally sucking on them causing Midari to let out gasps and yelps.

With no warning Yuriko started sliding three fingers inside Midari, curling them to strike against her g-spot as her thumb rubs on her clit. Midari has never felt so overstimulated, she loved it. The feeling was so intense that her cheeks were wet with tears and she was drooling down her chin. Yuriko went up and licked the tears off her face and went back down to her soaked pussy before sliding her fingers out and reaching her hand to Midari's mouth.

"You know what to do."

The black haired girl nodded and started sucking her own cum off of her girlfriend's fingers. She thinks she's going to get away with dominating me like this. I like it. But I'm not letting her get away with it. Uhe~ 

Yuriko thought Midari was being suspiciously submissive, but she put that to the back of her mind before she strongly licked against her clit and sucked on it hard. Midari was trying her best to not let out any sounds, she thought Yuriko had heard her moans and screams enough for now.

Midari squeezed Yuriko's head between her thighs and smirked. I'm going to make this difficult for her. No way I'm cumming again.

With surprising strength Yuriko had braced her hands on Midari's thighs and forced them apart before drilling her tongue deep inside her girl's pussy, feeling her walls clench around her nimble tongue, with a muffled moan Midari came hard and her juices got all over Yuriko's mouth and chin.

Midari's thighs started trembling as she was panting and her eyes were closed.

"That's what you get for being so damn annoying." Yuriko said.

"I'm gonna get ya back for that Yuri~" Was all that was responded. "I love ya."

Yuriko rolled her eyes but smiled. Knowing the unhinged girl was hers and that the love they have is true.