Soft (Ririka x Mary)

Content Warning: Sex, Soft Sex, Oral Sex, Vaginal Fingering, Voice Kink, Praise Kink.

IN THE FUTURE

     "M-Mary!~" Ririka moaned as she felt Mary's fingers slide deeper inside her, the blonde feeling the other's walls clench around her digits as Ririka was close to climax, the older woman grabbed at the sheets and her moans grew in volume.

Mary woke up to Ririka whimpering and grinding on her thigh, her wet dream having an effect on her sleeping form. My God... This is so hot. Mary thought to herself and let Ririka continue, figuring that she was having a very good dream.

"Ri-ri-ka~" Mary moaned in the other's ear quietly. "You're so tight for me~ Do you wanna cum?~" The response was immediate, Ririka whimpered louder and Mary knew she came. "Good girl~"

The blonde gently kissed Ririka's cheek and lay her head back down thinking Ririka was still asleep and closed her eyes to go back to sleep until she felt sudden weight on her and snapped her eyes open to see Ririka straddling her waist, her wetness seeping through her panties and Mary could feel it on her bare skin. (Both just sleep in undergarments)

Ririka was gazing down at Mary, her blonde hair out of it's ribbons and messy from sleep, She felt herself panting as her chest was heaving and she was so, so, wet.

Mary gazed back up at her wife and she wrapped her arms around Ririka's shoulders and pulled her down into a kiss, the movement causing Ririka to shift her lower body and the friction against her panties and Mary's skin causing her to moan into the kiss.

Mary smirked and parted her lips to which Ririka immediately slid her tongue inside her mouth and met her own tongue with Mary's as they were engaged in a passionate kiss. They pulled away at the same time to breathe and Mary caressed Ririka's cheek before asking. "Do you need me to take care of that for you?" As her eyes locked onto the obvious wet spot on Ririka's panties.

"Y-Yes." Ririka admitted. "Can you..."

"Can I what, Riri?" Mary prompted gently and lovingly. Giving the quieter girl time to communicate her need. She knew Ririka can do it when she gets past her flustered states.

"C-Can you...eat...me?" Ririka asked with a flushed face.

"I'd love to~" Mary said with a smirk. Ririka moved further up Mary's body and when her hips were raised, Mary pulled her panties down to reveal her swollen wet cunt. Ririka felt herself throb in excitement for what Mary is about to do to her.

Ririka moved the rest of the way up and hovered above Mary's face, the blonde once ready to start gripped Ririka's thighs about to pull her down before she asked. "Hard or soft?" Knowing that both her and Ririka like to ask eachother about the pace, though strange. They both liked asking eachother just as a precaution, they adore the times when they go fast and hard but sometimes they want to be soft and enjoy the moment and eachother's bodies.

"Soft please."

"Fast or slow?"

"Slow to start." Ririka answered with a soft smile at her wife as she felt Mary pull her down all the way and her hot wet pussy met Mary's mouth.

The blonde started by softly circling her tongue around Ririka's swollen clit, she increased the pressure of her tongue slightly and continued circling the bud. Ririka tilted her head back and was obviously enjoying herself. She was softly whimpering with the occasional gasp.

Mary absolutely loves to hear Ririka moan, She loves hearing every noise Ririka makes for her. Ririka was very aware of this. Ririka can make Mary cum faster than usual just by moaning with her when she tops.

The blonde gently kissed her clit before wrapping her lips around it and sucking. Ririka let out a yelp and then a moan much to Mary's satisfaction. Mary continued sucking on her engorged clit for a few moments before she purposefully scraped her teeth against it and then pulled away.

"A-Ah!~ Mary~" She moaned "P-Please!~"

"Please what, princess?" Ririka moaned at the praise.

"Y-Your tongue... Ngh!~ Please put it in me..." Ririka requests between pants and whines.

"Of course, my sweet girl." Mary continued to praise the older girl, She flattened her tongue and licked a long stripe slowly up from her entrance to her clit and repeated the motion a few times, the taste of her arousal strong and delicious.

The younger woman pulled Ririka down farther onto her mouth the rest of the way by her creamy thighs and slid her tongue into her entrance swirling it a few times before sliding it deeper all the way and then thrusting the wet muscle.

Mary felt Ririka's cunt clench around her tongue and the older girl screamed, as soon as her scream turned into a long drawn out moan Ririka reached behind her with one hand and thrusted two fingers slowly inside Mary.

Mary's moan vibrated against Ririka's clit and inside her fluttering walls which sent her over the edge as she ground down softly against Mary's mouth making loud "AH~" sounds with every grind and curled her fingers against Mary's gspot and rubbed her thumb gently on her swollen clit.

The blonde let out a high pitched "MGH~" moan and came on Ririka's fingers as Ririka came on her face. Neither woman was complaining as Ririka sucked on her fingers and Mary licked the remaining cum off of Ririka's soaked pussy and licked her lips like she ate the best meal ever in her life.

Ririka blushed softly and smiled at Mary who winked up at her. "You taste so good Riri~"

"Y-You do too!" Ririka replied as she crawled off of Mary and grabbed her legs, pulling then over her shoulders. "I want more~"