Challenge (Sachiko x Kirari)

Content Warning: Sex, Vaginal Fingering, Hickies, Scissoring, Degrading.

       "I'm going to top tonight."

"No you're not."

Kirari and Sachiko are once again fighting for dominance in bed.

"Fine, I propose a bet, we do something that will require equal work out of both of us tonight. And the one that cums first has to be submissive to the other for next time we have sex."

"Agreed." Kirari finally relented as she began to unclip her bra before Sachiko slapped her hand away and unclipped and slid it off herself, enjoying the sight of Kirari's chest but she won't admit it. "Couldn't wait for me to take it off myself?" The shorter girl asked with a smirk.

"No." Sachiko answered simply. Kirari giggled lowly and wrapped her hand around the other's throat without squeezing. "You're on thin ice, Momobami." The taller girl growled with a small smile but Kirari sensed no anger.

Kirari's grin grew wider as she pulled off Sachiko's shirt revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You were anticipating this weren't you? Such a slut." Kirari growled out as she roughly pinched Sachiko's breasts causing her breathing to speed up at the sensation.

Sachiko's eyes flashed as she roughly gripped Kirari's wrists and flipped them down so she's pinning Kirari on her back onto the mattress.

"Ara~" Kirari purred at the sudden action.

"Don't you 'Ara~' me, Kirari."

"You know it turns you on~" Sachiko knew for a fact that Kirari wasn't wrong.

The taller girl firmly gripped the hem of Kirari's skirt and yanked it off and saw Kirari with no panties.

"You're one to talk about no undergarments." Sachiko teased as she pressed her thumb onto Kirari's clit causing her to suddenly gasp before she immediately slid two of her long dexterous fingers inside the other's wet cunt and thrusted a few times and curling them roughly on her gspot making sure her nails scratched on it slightly then pulling out.

Sachiko sat up and pulled her own skirt and panties off before crawling over Kirari's pale body and grabbing one leg to place it over her shoulder and pushing the other to spread her wider.

The red eyed girl smirked before placing her own longer leg over Kirari's one that was on the bed and her other leg under the one that she placed over her shoulder and held onto Kirari's waist as she connected their hot centers and stayed still.

"Mh~" Kirari moaned as she arched her back and closed her eyes. Sachiko took it as a good sign and decided to stop holding back. She pulled away suddenly and slammed her pussy back onto Kirari's causing the shorter girl to let out a yelp that turned into a loud moan as Sachiko started roughly grinding into her.

"You're going to fucking lose this Momobami." Sachiko bragged.

Kirari's cool blue eyes met Sachiko's fiery ones as she took the challenge and thrusted her hips up causing a wet slapping sound as she quickened the pace.

The shorter girl smirked and moved even faster if possible, Kirari barely caught it but Sachiko's eyes rolled back for a second. Is she close?

N-no! I can't lose this! I never lose! Sachiko thought as the coil in her stomach grew tighter and tighter, Kirari felt the other's pussy throb against her own and knew she won.

"Mmh!~" Sachiko's moans grew louder and louder, Kirari was going at a pace that she couldn't keep up with. "K-Kirariiii!~" She moaned but tried to play it off as her getting frustrated at Kirari.

Kirari smiled wickedly as she felt warm cum dripping down her thighs and onto her own cunt.

"Such a slut~" Kirari purred as her Momobami blood roared in her veins. "I believe you've lost the bet." Her eyes glow icy cold, Sachiko could almost feel it. "Now you submit to me."

Sachiko was speechless for once. Her red eyes go wide. Kirari snaps her out of her disbelief by continuing grinding on her while tightly gripping her hips.

"Oh you want to cum so bad now? Here!" The taller woman growled as she slams her cunt down on Kirari's and grinds roughly before the icy girl practically screamed and came. "Desperate whore~"

Kirari growled back and slammed the older girl down onto the mattress and hovered over her before sucking hard on her neck and biting where bruises were forming. "There." She husked. "The marks of a pet that's about to be railed by her mistress~"