Streets (Sayaka x Kirari)

Content Warning: Sex, Lap Dance, Caught Masturbation, Vaginal Fingering, Oral Sex, Face Sitting, Thigh Riding, Toys.

IN THE FUTURE

Kirari lets out moans that get muffled by her hand covering her mouth. She can't let Sayaka know she's doing such a lewd thing when it's not night time yet. The sun is almost going down. Maybe she could hold off for a little while longer?

Sayaka is downstairs in their house finishing up with the dishes after Kirari made their dinner. Then she would be heading to their room to change into comfier clothes for the night.

The shorter woman starts walking up the stairs before she hears a noise that suspiciously sounds like a poorly muffled moan. Oh really? She thinks with a smirk gracing her features.

Kirari doesn't notice that the bedroom door opened as she's knuckle deep in herself, lewd wet sounds exiting her body as her back arches off the mattress and her other hand is practically stuffed in her mouth.

Sayaka stands right in front of the bed after she quietly shuts the door and locks it out of habit from their academy days. The lavender haired woman lets her wife finish while she starts getting horny from the show the blue eyed woman is putting on.

The platinum haired woman bites down on her hand as she cums and moans her wife's name loudly and gets startled as she feels a sudden weight on the bed and her hand gets pulled away from her wet cunt and Sayaka slides her fingers covered in her cum in her mouth and flicks her tongue around them to gather every drop of her essence.

"S-Sayaka!" Kirari exclaims as rare embarrassment washes over her. "How long were you in here?"

"Long enough to hear my darling moan my name as she cums NOT on my fingers!" Sayaka exclaims playfully.

Sayaka pulls away the rest of the sheets off of Kirari to reveal that she's completely naked. Thinking she needs to match her, the slate eyed girl starts to take her own clothes off before she has an idea.

"Saya?" Kirari speaks up. "Can we play?"

Sayaka's mind goes into horny overdrive as she responds. "Sure honey~" She walks to her side of the bed and rustles around in the bedside table drawer and found a small remote, checking the batteries before she presses a button.

Suddenly Kirari's vision literally goes red as the led strips they recently put around their shared room engulfs the room in a red glow. They have never used their led lights for this purpose so Sayaka feels a little silly but she stays strong.

"Ara~ Sayaka what are you planning?" Kirari purrs. Knowing how weak the other woman gets for her 'ara's. The younger woman puts YouTube on their TV and turns back to Kirari, visible confusion on the icy woman's face.

Sayaka is starting to feel a bit nervous about what she's about to do. "K-Kirari? Can you sit in that chair?"
She motions to their small work desk chair in the corner of the room.

Kirari nods and stands up on shaky legs which Sayaka chuckles at, pushes the chair to the center of the room and sits her nude form on it.

The lavender haired woman gathers her courage and takes a deep breath before pressing play on the TV remote and a sensual sounding song plays. Sayaka slowly walks towards Kirari and slowly but sensually pulls her shirt off.

Kirari delivers a rare blush at her wife's sudden switch from being shy to sexy. Sayaka reaches behind her back and expertly unclips her bra (easy for her to do after years of unclipping Kirari's bras) and lets it drop from her frame.

Kirari's eyes widen and she can't take them off of Sayaka. The younger woman makes sure Kirari's attention is still on her before she sways her hips as she pulls her sweatpants down her legs and is now completely nude save for her purple lace panties.